Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home Brew

You should edit your question as to a more specific subject remember no UG lab discussion is allowed neither is the discussion of a way to obtain powders fr homebrew>

As to comparing ug over homebrew that would just lead to UG lab discussion so i dont really see where this thread could go

homebrew = depends on each individual and methods used

UG = depends on each individual lab and methods used

depends on what your brewing, if your brewing syno or fina ***************, and you do it right, then you have a for sure mg/ml and a for sure sterility, so imo homebrew is the safest thing you can do, you know what it is cause you made it and you know what it's dosed at provided you know what the fuck your doing.

homebrewing powder is different, you don't know what is in the powder however you can assure sterility but not what your injecting. same as using ug pretty much except guarenteed sterility.

Last edited by a moderator:
squatmonkey said:
What happens if you draw out a line of pure test powder and snort it? Will your bench go up?

No I have tried it already.

However, needto tells me that it can be insterted rectally for maximum absorption.

Top Bottom