S stilleto ELITE MENTOR EF VIP Jul 6, 2005 #2 i think its superwoman: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408988
S SoKlueles I love Mava Platinum Jul 6, 2005 #5 she would have gave me a boner if i was a guy can i say boner?
saint808 Manic Depressed User Platinum Jul 6, 2005 #6 SoKlueles said: can i say boner? Click to expand... yeah if you are a 10 year old boy.
S SoKlueles I love Mava Platinum Jul 6, 2005 #7 saint808 said: yeah if you are a 10 year old boy. Click to expand... oh what about a hardacious onicus?
saint808 said: yeah if you are a 10 year old boy. Click to expand... oh what about a hardacious onicus?
Devastation Plat Hero Platinum Jul 6, 2005 #9 Lestat said: very nice, gotta be fake tits though Click to expand... lol you think?
slat1 New member Jul 6, 2005 #10 Becoming said: Check our mr black! best avalar ever. Click to expand... OMG. That woman could lock me in box under her bed. She would only have to take me out for sex.. On second thought.. I want that woman to lock me in box under her bed and only take me out for sex...
Becoming said: Check our mr black! best avalar ever. Click to expand... OMG. That woman could lock me in box under her bed. She would only have to take me out for sex.. On second thought.. I want that woman to lock me in box under her bed and only take me out for sex...
CENTURION44 New member Jul 6, 2005 #12 Devastation said: lol you think? Click to expand... LOL at your K message..no biggie your a busy man between keeping Dakotah happy and monitoring EF...thanks
Devastation said: lol you think? Click to expand... LOL at your K message..no biggie your a busy man between keeping Dakotah happy and monitoring EF...thanks
D DieselGunz New member Jul 6, 2005 #13 amazing simply amazing All of his avis have been blessed by the lord above
redguru New member Jul 6, 2005 #15 Devastation said: lol you think? Click to expand... I pictured you saying that dressed as Captain Spaulding
Devastation said: lol you think? Click to expand... I pictured you saying that dressed as Captain Spaulding