Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Himalayan Diet

Lita2

Anybody heard anything about this? Apparently, it's humic and folvic acids which work with your insulin......

Nope Ive never heard of it...but I will bump for ya..maybe W6 or Lobo.....:confused:

There is no peer reviewed scientific evidence that either of the compounds (fulvic acid or humic acid) have any effect on insulin. There are quack colloid websites that claim there is research, but it appears to be purely anecdotal.

Ummmmm let me put ot another way....form www.fulvic.com (who claim to be the world's most advanced website on the science behind the health benefits of fulvic acid);

"Fulvic acid contains ALL of the phytochemical protective substances, amino acid peptides, nucleic acids, etc., from the original plant matter, highly concentrated, refined, transformed, and enhanced by the actions of innumerable microscopic plants, such as fungi. The Humification processes prevents the
original phytochemical protective components from completely breaking down and turning back into basic mineral elements. Even small strands of RNA, DNA, and plant photosynthetic materials still remain intact. Many of the original components become complex enzymes, which have seemingly miraculous function."

Now I know I don't have to point out to Spats that whoever wrote that garbage doesn't even know the difference between an organic acid and compost! I mean, they say it's highly refined fulvic acid, yet it's full of protective substances, amino acids, nucleic acids, etc.....

I am not saying that eating compost is defacto bad for ya, nor am I saying that eating compost won't help with some medical ailments. It is becoming more accepted that letting your kids eat dirt, for instance, may help protect them against some autoimmune and hyper reactive conditions in later life. All I'm saying is that there is not a shred of scientific evidence to support the claims of pure fulvic acid. Additionally, you can get all of those same protective substance/amino acids/RNA/DNA/photosynthetic substances from eating the original, organically grown plants without the fermentation process. Now I WILL admit that eating a lot more plant material can help insulin resistant folks regain glycemic control, and keep healthy people, well, healthy.

Top Bottom