Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Volume When Cutting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh37

Would German Volume Training or some other high volume program be a good idea when cutting? Since I started lifting weights two years ago, all I have trained with was intensity, and now Im thinking that I should change things up a bit? Suggestions?

Thanks,

Josh

IMO it doesn't matter how you lift. It all comes down to diet and cardio(if you need it)...I personallly can cut without cardio and i always lift heavy with high volume...Only thing that changes is diet... :chomp:

Tony

forget high volume. lift normally with the same amount of weight. if u start to lose strength, change yer diet. cutting is all about diet and cardio. but u shouldnt give up strength in the process.

high volume works better for some, but if you see results while bulking with low volume why would you switch it up? more volume doesnt equal a better cut or more bf loss. diet is key, lots of people, myself included, can cut without even using cardio. You know how? we diet just as hard as we train. Everyone is different for the most part, do what gives you the best results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom