Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High protein low carb diet

neverhappy

Trying to cut fat and rip up without losing two much weight at the same time since what im eating is basically what everybody diets on when trying to lose weight do i eat more off it in order to keep weight up in muscle or just my normal amount of meals?

Carb cycling is going to be your best option for loosing body fat while holding onto all your muscle, or even building lean muscle while dieting.

Here is an article I wrote on the topic that contains a full sample meal plan: http://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

This is the first paragraph of the article:
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Most of us eat pretty much the same way every day — similar foods, similar amounts, similar timing. As a result, other than the occasional cheat meal, it would be hard to distinguish one day from another. The problem with this is that if you don’t vary your daily calories, you will end up overfeeding yourself on the rest days or the days you are training light, and at the same time underfeeding yourself on your hardest training days. Luckily, you can get the best of both worlds with carb cycling. With this approach you will fuel your body optimally on your hardest training days, but restrict calories and treat your body as if it’s in a cutting phase on the days you don’t need the excess energy.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Send me a PM/email if you want help creating a diet customized to your body and schedule. [/FONT]

Carb cycling is going to be your best option for loosing body fat while holding onto all your muscle, or even building lean muscle while dieting.

Here is an article I wrote on the topic that contains a full sample meal plan: http://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

This is the first paragraph of the article:
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Most of us eat pretty much the same way every day — similar foods, similar amounts, similar timing. As a result, other than the occasional cheat meal, it would be hard to distinguish one day from another. The problem with this is that if you don’t vary your daily calories, you will end up overfeeding yourself on the rest days or the days you are training light, and at the same time underfeeding yourself on your hardest training days. Luckily, you can get the best of both worlds with carb cycling. With this approach you will fuel your body optimally on your hardest training days, but restrict calories and treat your body as if it’s in a cutting phase on the days you don’t need the excess energy.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Send me a PM/email if you want help creating a diet customized to your body and schedule. [/FONT]

Hey. I want a help from u. Am planing to cut fat but i know how to eat carb. Afraid of eating too much or too low so can h help me. Btw cardio i began to do hiit one minte jogging 30 sex sprint. So. After i cut fat i will go into a steroid a cycle its my 5th cycle but am begining from 0 cause i lost every think evrything so its time to come back. But fat is the beasst now can u help me

Top Bottom