Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIGH progesterone levels

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
For the past year my progesterone levels keep coming out very high. Like double to sometimes triple over the limit. Been to many, many docs. And NONE know why my progesterone levels are high.

I only use 125mgs of Test per week. Along with HCG at 250ius TWICE a week. BTW...I'm on HRT.

Been told to drop the HCG. And for a whole 6 months (last year) I was NOT on any HCG at all! Just the Test. And STILL my progesterone levels been coming out VERY HIGH!

Everything else is at optimal levels (to all 4 docs I have seen). My T4, T3, ACTH, Cortisol, Estrogen, Prolactin etc etc. All at OPTIMAL levels.

But they all suggested it had to be the HCG. But again, last year...I dropped taking the HCG for close to 6 months. And all it did was drop my Progesterone from 3.6 down to 2.9. And the range is between .7 -1.2.

So it's NOT the HCG doing it.

Could it be SWEET POTATOS that is doing it? Did a very quick google search to see if sweet potato increase progesterone (as this is a food I eat everyday). Some say it does...others say no.

Comments??

Never heard that one.How long does it take for those levels to actually normalize though.

It seems like when you stopped the hcg it was working.

Did you give it time to go down further when it hit 2.9 or did it just stay there?

Progesterone. NOT prolactin. 2 different things. My prolactin levels are fine. As for Chewy...no bro. They stayed there.

Top Bottom