Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Liver Enzymes

Truongy

Hey guys, I just got my blood test results back today and my liver enzymes seem to be a bit elevated.

Results are: AST 70/45, ALT 46/40.

I was planning to start my first cycle today (test e, tbol, and anavar), but I'm not sure if I should. Any suggestions on what I should do? Do you think it would be a good idea to start anyway with liv52/milk histle? Thanks.

Bro its not advisable to run cycle also orals with high liver enzymes. Buy TUDCA & N2guard, run them first to get ur enzymes back in order & then plan for a cycle.
If u insist on running a cycle u can check SARMS that are low in in sides & not toxic to ur organs.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Had same issue bro, took a month off, supplemented liv52, n2guard, all the staples, then went back to get bloods done in one month and levels had decreased to the normal range. Suggest doing that, also recommend no strenuous activities prior to getting bloods. Be smart mate, overall long time health is key here and waiting a month or two to run a cycle is smart move regardless of pinning or orals......

Hey guys, I just got my blood test results back today and my liver enzymes seem to be a bit elevated.

Results are: AST 70/45, ALT 46/40.

I was planning to start my first cycle today (test e, tbol, and anavar), but I'm not sure if I should. Any suggestions on what I should do? Do you think it would be a good idea to start anyway with liv52/milk histle? Thanks.

You should not run your cycle, do a full 4 week run with N2Guard and retest your enzymes before considering a cycle.

I vote n2guard and Tudca as well

Curious about your lemon advice. What does this do? Just water w/lemon in the morn or through out the day?

Lemon is a very strong cleanser of your liver when taken in the morning as soon as you wake up...flushes your system out...gotta be fresh lemon, not store bought lemon juice...

"Liver Restart #1: Drink Dr. Oz’s Morning Liver Elixir Daily

Ingredients:

¼ cup warm water
Juice of lemon wedge
2 dashes of hot pepper sauce

Warm water aids digestion, lemon juice contains vitamin C, a potent antioxidant that helps calm liver inflammation and protects against free radical damage. Hot pepper sauce contains capsaicin, which boosts blood flow and certain enzymes responsible for detoxifying your liver.

Drink Dr. Oz’s Morning Liver Elixir daily. In addition to this cocktail, cut back on consumption of sugary, fatty foods, and alcohol."

Here is a read about it:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/145811-liver-detox-with-lemon-water/

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice guys. Do any of you know why my liver enzymes are elevated? I don't drink or take any medication and I eat pretty healthy. I supplement a lot of protein shakes though and amino acids, could that be the cause?

Not sure...lot of toxicities in the environment...potentially low Glutathione levels? So many possibilities...could be your liver just doesn't function as well due to genetics...

Top Bottom