Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high Bf% for AAS

Hamlet p.

some people say AAS if your bodyfat is too high, true? I'm looking to run anavar and winstrol for 7 weeks and my bf is 17%. Would ot be a waste of time and gear?

17% isn't high for american standards lol..

but as an athlete who wants to take steroids what does it say about your diet and training being on point? it makes more sense to dial things in first

i would use SARM's instead. check out sarms1.com.. sarm's are safe to use when your body fat is high and they will help you burn fat and keep muscle while in a deficit

Running steroids at a high body fat percentage is not a good idea. ALL steroids negatively impact cholesterol and blood pressure. Which probably aren't great to begin with if you are at a very high body fat percentage.

Not only that, running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of stress on your body and organs. It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

In general I think the anavar/winny stack doesn't make much sense. I really don't think you will get the results you want on an oral only cycle. I would rather just do it natty and not be shut down.

Top Bottom