Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh

yock925

51460727112__0207819C-48A0-45A5-BBCD-72A37A8F0FFF.JPG
Last night I was at this girls house having sex and she happened to mention her ex left this HGH at her place. She gave it to me for free, has anyone heard of this brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@stevesmi I came up on some good pussy and 100 IU's of for free. That's a beautiful thing

I have never heard of the brand before.

I have never once seen any quality GH be produced in 20iu per vial. It's usually 10iu. The packaging also looks really cheap.

The GH is probably fake or under-dosed but you might as well use it up or try to re-sell it to a gym buddy. No sense throwing it out if you got it for free.

If you spray the HGH on a pregnancy test and the test turns positive, then you have HCG and NOT HGH.

The question you should be asking is wtf are you gonna do with a 100ius of gh?????

Nothing wrong with that! I agree with Steve.....the only way to know if it is real is to just pin 10iu and get blood work.

I found out that her ex left it at her place. She said he gained 40lbs so I know his gear must have been legit. Anyone have a coupon for private md? I'm taking mk-677, so I'm going to pin the girl I got it from and see her bloods. I'm aware the mk-677 will throw off the results.

I also looked it up online and found it. I think it might be old more than anything. But the fact that it's 20 IU's in one bottle kinda makes me think it's fake. Once you put the water in the HGH is only good for a week right? That could be a lot to pin if it's quality and it was a female or someone wanting to run a small amount.

Top Bottom