Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh

MdoubleM

I have recently started doing HGH injections. I started about one week ago. I am doing 5 days on and 2 days off. 4 I.U. per day and splitting them to morning and night. I would like to know what to expect and when the signs that it is working will happen. I am feeling nothing and I need some info from a person that has done this before. The bottles are not labeled and I know that is a red flag. however I received them from a good friend of mine and he would never burn me. That is my confidence in all this. So if someone could tell me how long it should take. I would love info. Thanks M.M.

Growth comes in a powdered form that needs to be mixing with bacteriostatic water and then refrigerated. Take 4iu a day every day for at least 6 months if you want to see significant gains.

I started noticing a big change in my taste for different foods in as little as 6 or 7 days. Thought it might be something else so worked back to find it was the HGH. Are you just using HGH?

My body will not get fat,i get carpel tunnel big time @ 4,3iu 5on 2 off but i deal with it.I do not see hughe gains at 3,4iu i do use anabolics also and have gained size but the gh has kept me hard and it just gives you a better look.You will feel the pins and needles in a couple weeks then you will seee the fat burning.

I have been taking Nutropin Depot for the logest time now. I am suprised to see that alot of people have not herd or using this product at all. Its a long acting Hgh that only one injection is needed per month. I take my entire month's dose in one shot and slowely releases Hgh into my system over a 30 day period. The convience of this is priceless. I take the 22.5mg kit, which delivers 2.25 iu's per day for 30 days. I have done numerous IGF-1 level testing and I am seeing a increase of 90% in my levels. I obtain my Hgh legally. 80% of all street Hgh is fake, the serostim Hgh is garbage, I was taking that, I needed to take 9 iu's per day to see increases in my IGF-1 by 20% only. If you can afford it, the best way to take Hgh is 7 days per week. Night time is best overall. My medical provider was taking Serostim, I turned him on to Nutropin Depot and he is very impressed with this long acting Hgh and is now only dispensing and using this product only. You can read about Nutropin depot at www.genentech.com. Top BioTech company in the world.

I have been taking Nutropin Depot for the longest time now. I am suprised to see that alot of people have not herd or using this product at all. Its a long acting Hgh that requires only one or two injection per month. I take my entire month's dose in one shot and slowely releases Hgh into my system over a 30 day period. The convience of this is priceless. I take the 22.5mg kit, which delivers 2.25 iu's per day for 30 days. I have done numerous IGF-1 level testing and I am seeing a increase of 90% in my levels. I obtain my Hgh legally. 80% of all street Hgh is fake, the serostim Hgh is garbage, I was taking that, I needed to take 9 iu's per day to see increases in my IGF-1 by 20% only. If you can afford it, the best way to take Hgh is 7 days per week. Night time is best overall. My medical provider was taking Serostim, I turned him on to Nutropin Depot and he is very impressed with this long acting Hgh and is now only dispensing and using this product only. You can read about Nutropin depot at www.genentech.com. Top BioTech company in the world.

Top Bottom