Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH, TEST, IGF-1,WINSTROL questions and need advice

leansupreme18

Hi so I'm currently on HGH, test, and igf-1. I've been on the test and HGH now for about 2 months. I've was dosing the HGH at 20 units twice a day once in the morning and once right before bed. Then the test I did 1ml once a week for four weeks then on my sixth week I went .50ml twice a week and now I'm on my eighth week and I'm going .75 3 times a week. And I also upped the dosage on the HGH to 25unit. Can I up the up the dosage on the gh? I also started last week igf-1. I was doing 20units after my work out but I would spread the injections out into 10units instead of doing 20units all at one time I would hit 2 10s in a row right in the same area. I'm now on my second week with igf-1 paired with the test and gh. Doing 40units spreading into 4 separate injections right after my work out. My main question is would it be safe to start Winstrol as well? Would that be safe to do? Or would it be too much? Or should I just stick with these 3 things and raise the dosage on something? Someone let me know! Thanks.

Last edited:
is this your first cycle? 50cc of gh a day would be like 10000 bucks a day.... even 50iu would be way to high. im guessing you mean 5iu?

by the looks of everything here, stop and do research this looks really stupid

so your taking 50iu of gh? maybe 50 insulin units of gh but i almost garauntee you arent taking 50 gh units of gh

Top Bottom