Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Temperature

bmcadoo44

My GH was in the fridge but a sudden cold front came in and the temperature on the thermometer dropped below 32 degrees. If this just happened for about a whole day, is my HGH still fine? I dont know if below freezing kills the GH or not.

Thanks!

Did it actually freeze and thaw? If so there is a good chance its no good. GH is pretty fragile stuff.

B-

If it frozen than it is no good. Don't know exactly how long it has to be frozen to expire but I know freezing will ruin GH. Sorry

The already dissolved HGH with the water in it did not freeze. It was at that temperature for less than a day. Can it effect the HGH that isn't dissolved?

Yes you are not supposed to freeze reconed or non-reconed gh.

I do know that the Jintropin site said there hgh could be left at room temp for a month and still be good. Not sure on this one tho bro. Lotta hype some times about how to keep it but Im thinking freezing may be bad. Id still take it myself. Like I said, lots of hype about the fragility of handling.

id do it anyway im sure its fine...my boy got a shipemnt and his room mate put the whole box in the freezer for most the day insterad of the fridge like he asked him to...it was still ok

Lots of hype on the fragility of gh. Like a bunch of muscle heads could ever be gentle with something.lol

Top Bottom