Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH "supplement" Is this stuff worth taking?

Puddles

http://www.naturesyouth.com/

My dad ordered this stuff and can't take it so he's giving it to me. He's got a year's supply minus 2 weeks. I know it's not real HGH but it's a supplement that supposedly helps your body's natural production of HGH increase. Is this something I should take or is it a waste of time or a bad idea? Any ideas? He just spent a lot of money on this stuff and I hate to see it go to waste.

BTW...last weekend I broke through another weight loss plateau...I'm finally under 140 lbs! :)

" It is non-toxic and has no known side effects"......that's all you need to know! It doesn't do anything, so it is prolly safe to take as directed. My opinion is that it is the absolute lowest form of supplement advertizing because all they do is quote the benefits of synthetic hGH supplementation in people that are low in natural hGH. At no stage do they present ANY research that show that their supp has any direct effect similar to the quoted research or that it has any impact on natural hGH production. So it may not hurt you, but it almost certainly won't help you either.

Congrats on your weight loss so far!

The only HgH that works is REAL HgH. Period.

All those "natural" formulas are a scam.

Fonz

Thanks...that's what I figured.

I wonder what it would do to the raccoon that's been annoying us. hehehe

MrsPuddlesFL said:
Thanks...that's what I figured.

I wonder what it would do to the raccoon that's been annoying us. hehehe

LOL

We used to have a raccoon that always came to eat our
garbage.

Funny as hell watching him jump into the garbage can, then
watch these bits and pieces of garbage fly out.......LOL

That was in Canada though.

In DC, some guy would probably shoot the poor thing.

Fonz

We used to think "Ricky" was cute. My daughter would look for him every night. He usually came to our back door just around bedtime. That was fine until he destroyed the bird feeder my husband gave me for Christmas. We now have a lovely patch of birdseed "plants" though. LOL

He opens the garbage cans and makes a huge mess. I will go down, chase him away, clean up, and then just as I get back upstairs and washed up, he's back into it. ARghhhhh! I'm never up early enough to put the garbage out in the morning so it's gotta be out there the night before.

He leaves little presents outside our front door.

This past week he ate our jack-o-lantern. #*@*&#@*^&*!!! :bawling:

I think it's time for a poison meatball!

He ate your jacko-o-lantern?

ROTLMFAO........!!!

I just got this hilarious mental image of a raccoon covered with
orange pumpkin goo all over..... :)

You must have one devious raccoon.....

Fonz

MrsPuddlesFL said:
http://www.naturesyouth.com/

My dad ordered this stuff and can't take it so he's giving it to me. He's got a year's supply minus 2 weeks. I know it's not real HGH but it's a supplement that supposedly helps your body's natural production of HGH increase. Is this something I should take or is it a waste of time or a bad idea? Any ideas? He just spent a lot of money on this stuff and I hate to see it go to waste.

BTW...last weekend I broke through another weight loss plateau...I'm finally under 140 lbs! :)

The short answer is no, they don't do squat. Not one pretend Gh supp has ever been shown to have Gh like effects.

Will Brink

Top Bottom