Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh sides

frankcastle29

What do you do to counter the side effect of pins and needles in the hands when u sleep, or should i say wake up!! if u sleep so great on HGH im not sure how the hell you are doing so because the hands keep falling asleep and its fairly uncomfortable, on 4iu a day fasted in the AM, just went up to 4 from 3 so maybe it takes time to stop this but i need to feel my hand when i sleep, its not cool!!!

No i started with 3 iu in the AM and and now iam at 4 iu, i then go do fasted cardio, have isopure 1 hour after subQ inject, sooo u think 2 iu in the morning and 2 iu in the evening?? post workout? shouldnt it be empty stomach, so how would i do that empty stomach either pre or post workout, ??? i weight train at night

What do you do to counter the side effect of pins and needles in the hands when u sleep, or should i say wake up!! if u sleep so great on HGH im not sure how the hell you are doing so because the hands keep falling asleep and its fairly uncomfortable, on 4iu a day fasted in the AM, just went up to 4 from 3 so maybe it takes time to stop this but i need to feel my hand when i sleep, its not cool!!!

Lower the dose,,then try to bump it up slowly if you need too.

Do you ever get blurry vision?
Negative but the "pins and needles " in my hands while trying to sleep is actually counteracting the deep restful sleep i initially noticed in the first 2 weeks of the run, i keep trying to get in position to stop the hands asleep feeling that i get no rest, im gonna try to stay at 4iu for a week or so and see if it subsides but then im going back to 3iu if it dosent stop

Top Bottom