Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Pros..........HGH dosage?

2 kits minimum, stacked with a gram of test a week and 800mg of Deca along with some Dball should produce awesome gaines.

Thanks for all the replies-it looks like I will have to save up a little more and buy another kit at the least.......

T-Biggs said:
Wow 3 months!! So what would an average HGH cycle run? 3 months?

i use SAIZEN from SERONO LABS
4ius a day-minimum 3-4 months it costs me at legal prescription prices $1800 a month the quote for 1000-1500 for 3 months is impossible

1800 is just the gh-to see gains you also need test,insulin

so a legit gh cycle is about 2200-2500 a month

NYMUSCLE said:

4ius a day-minimum 3-4 months it costs me at legal prescription prices $1800 a month the quote for 1000-1500 for 3 months is impossible

basically you are getting ripped off, a kit of serostim 126ius on long island goes for as low as 325 to as high as who knows, i would say about 5-600, i was using a kit a month, so that is around 4-500 a month in terms of gh, add 50 bucks for humalog a month, all your test and anabolics and orals and suplements, and you are good to go..........like i said, 1800 on long island is a rip off by far, and trust me, i know;)

NYMUSCLE said:

go with serostim...400 to 600 a kit...its my staple

dayumm all this prices are rip -offs....i get my serono 126 i.u kits for 300$....hehehehee....lucky lil me...:D

disclaimer;-NOT A SOURCE POST!!!!
-FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.!!!!

Top Bottom