Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH HELP!!! From Newbie!!

MarcD312

Hey guy's im very new to this thing.I need help on how to inject hgh threw an insulin needle.If i want to do 2IU a day how much is that in an insulin needle???Capacity of the needles is 1/2 ml/cc.Can someone help me been looking at this kit for day's but have no clue how to measure!!!!!

there should be numbers on it like 1 - 10 correct? and what kind of hgh is it? what does the little bottle say on it? private message me if u like

Have to back up here.

When you mixed the HGH with the brac water, you determined the dosage per cc/ml. My last mix gave me 0.33 cc per 1 iu. You can up or lower this as you mix. I really prefer about 0.5 cc per iu.

How many cc's per iu in your mix now? Now ... double that for 2 iu and inject under the skin around your middle.

See up in the stickies about HGH? Read that too.

Don't shake anything. Gentle rolls. And keep it all refrig cold.
The liquid should flow easily into and out of the pin.

Anyone had any experience to Hygetropin (aqua top from china)??

Also, Lion, your site says that HGH can be stored at room temp for up to three months. That is only in the powder form, right? Once it's mixed, it starts loosing it's strength while stored at room temp?

That is what they say.

Anyone had any experience to Hygetropin (aqua top from china)??

Also, Lion, your site says that HGH can be stored at room temp for up to three months. That is only in the powder form, right? Once it's mixed, it starts loosing it's strength while stored at room temp?
Yes they are very good

Top Bottom