Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for height

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbaymc

I am 19 years old, turning 20 in a few months. My father is 6'1/2" and my mother is 5'4". My older brother , 23 yo (same mother and father) is 6' 2.5". I on the other hand am 5'11". My father claims that he didn't grow until well into his 20's but I am losing hope. Due to my father and brother's height I suppose that I should be much taller than I am. But as my age progresses I lose hope on growing taller and I think resorting to possibly running an hgh cycle might be a valid option in order to reach my full height potential. I realize the cost of running a cycle like this would be astronomically expensive. Would running a cycle of hgh aid in height growth? Would it be worth it? I feel my youth and chances of growing are coming to an end and if this would be a valid option I want to take action before it's too late.

Thanks

You're a inch and a half shorter than your dad and an inch and a quarter shorter than you're brother and you're freaking out to the point of wanting to go on hgh for that?????

Ok so you arnt 6' tall. Deal with it

You're a inch and a half shorter than your dad and an inch and a quarter shorter than you're brother and you're freaking out to the point of wanting to go on hgh for that?????

Ok so you arnt 6' tall. Deal with it

Agreed!

Don't jump into hgh for something so ridiculous as a half inch on your height. Go get leg extension surgery if it's that serious.

I am 19 years old, turning 20 in a few months. My father is 6'1/2" and my mother is 5'4". My older brother , 23 yo (same mother and father) is 6' 2.5". I on the other hand am 5'11". My father claims that he didn't grow until well into his 20's but I am losing hope. Due to my father and brother's height I suppose that I should be much taller than I am. But as my age progresses I lose hope on growing taller and I think resorting to possibly running an hgh cycle might be a valid option in order to reach my full height potential. I realize the cost of running a cycle like this would be astronomically expensive. Would running a cycle of hgh aid in height growth? Would it be worth it? I feel my youth and chances of growing are coming to an end and if this would be a valid option I want to take action before it's too late.

Thanks

Fuck off you selfish prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom