Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for cell increase

jake73

Hi,

It is common to do low a dose HGH daily for a longer period of time in order to loose bodyfat.

Now I was wondering if the same goes if somebody wants to use HGH to increase there muscle cel count.
Or would administering(more IU) only after a heavy-cell-destroying session give any results or would be a wast?

I have read that in youth subjects HGH secretion varies and that not everday HGH is secreted, hence my question.

Can anybody refer to a scientific articel or know this by experience?

Jake

Hi,

It is common to do low a dose HGH daily for a longer period of time in order to loose bodyfat.

Now I was wondering if the same goes if somebody wants to use HGH to increase there muscle cel count.
Or would administering(more IU) only after a heavy-cell-destroying session give any results or would be a wast?

I have read that in youth subjects HGH secretion varies and that not everday HGH is secreted, hence my question.

Can anybody refer to a scientific articel or know this by experience?

Jake

I think it would be a waste of money for anyone under 30. How old are u?

I think it would be a waste of money for anyone under 30. How old are u?

Stupid reply by assuming I am under 30. I am not asking at what age HGH should be taken. Clear to me that youngster have plenty hgh secretion by them selves. But that also goes for Test.
I am over 30 anyway. (ASS-U-ME)

The question is not about rejuvenating but about increasing cell count.
HGH will repair and increas cells with high loads or damaged cells. I bet that will also go for below 30y. Take Lance Armstrong, he's 38 now and for sure was prescribed HGH during his cancer recovery. Have you seen the leggs on that man.

Stupid reply by assuming I am under 30. I am not asking at what age HGH should be taken. Clear to me that youngster have plenty hgh secretion by them selves. But that also goes for Test.

HGH will repair and increas cells with high loads or damaged cells. I bet that will also go for below 30y. Take Lance Armstrong, he's 38 now and for sure was prescribed HGH during his cancer recovery. Have you seen the leggs on that man.

What a joke, I hate when you old fuckers say young guys have plenty HGH/test..

You sit on your high horse, like young men are on constant cycles.. -they aren't.

PEAK testosterone in a human male, age 20, is testosterone levels of 300-1100 ng/dl. On a steroid cycle you can easily see double the MAXIMAL natural level- steadily.. and that's with reasonable doses.

I'm on permanent TRT through a doctor. I recently had a blood test showing in the high 700's 16 days after my 400mg injection of testosterone cypionate (just before my next shot).. imagine what the casual recommendation of 500mgs/week would show 7 days after the last injection?

HGH is not really defined, to my knowledge, as to what blood levels are naturally (or, what they "should" be).. I do know production drops after age 21. --It induces hyperplasia as well as possible increases in hypertrophy. I've seen it in studies, but I don't feel like digging for one at the moment..

If you can't talk to people with respect than you will be banned!
Don't ever do that again!!!

Not a hater, and all the respect.
The reply was an asumption and therfore had no value.
No need to ban people for being honest I hope.

Well leave it at that.'

Thanks for all the replies.
And thanks so much for the massive negative karma ont his topic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom