Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH dose

I like the 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off protocol. I use that. Start with a lower out and work up. Diff shit has diff strength for sure. My stuff I had I took 5 iu, one more iu and carpal tunnel pain was too much. 5 was just right for me

So after a week at a given dosage (let's say 3 ius) the sides with begin to how themselves... So carpel tunnel is the way to tell if it s too much... The lower the dose the cheaper my year will be... I am all for cheaper... I think if 4 ius is right at my budget... So anything effective below that is a plus!

it depends alot on the quality of the gh. pharma 2 iu will be good. chinese shit maybe 6-8. 4 is pretty standard for ugl. for me at 5 iu about an 30/60 min after an IM inject i feel really good and happy, full of energy. then it wears off after another hour or 2, and i could sleep on a dime. very little carpal tunnel, and all other aches and joint pains go away. ive had 3 different joint surgeries, one dislocated hip, and almost a shoulder surgery... everything feels so good. i never really timed it, but a couple weeks id say and at 6iu i started to get really bad carpal tunnel in my wrists. i never had any other bad effects that i can recall, well i fell asleep anywhere instantly if i was sitting down.. including work, but thats what i used to gauge my usage was carpal pain.

That is the second time I've read IM injecting HGH... Going to have to do some more research on SubQ vs IM... Should be some good information online... Have you tried both and prefer IM? I have kigtropin... Again this is my first go round... Sorry if I sound ignorant... I just trying to get my ducks in a roll before I starting using GH... What time do you inject?

From my I initial research IM has a greater bioavailability than subq. And IV is even better although I've only read about very few ppl doin that and I don't wanna fuck shit up.

I do also believe it has some localization as my delts grew a fair bit when I was pinning IM there and there is a thread on here with someone else stating the same. Conan was his name.

I prefer IM anyways.

Rawfitness, where and when did you get your kigtropins? There are some horribly bad batches of them and also some great batches. It's very important man, I just don't want you shooting garbage. I have some on the way myself from the right guy and its the right batch (so they say) and will be testing them shortly.

About IM shots. Yes, it works great subq. But this stuff is expensive. IM is supposed to be absorbed a bit better and be more bioavailable. Not only that but there is site growth. Shoot it into the delt. I'm not an IFBB pro but top npc contendor (and most likely IFBB pro in the next year) B-boy told me and posted publicly as well that IM shots in the delts will make the delts grow and are the best way to do it, but he also recommended doing some subq shots here and there too. I personally mix it up. 3 out of 4 of my shots are IM delts, the rest is subq if I am in too much of a rush to pin the delts.

About dosages. Pharma grade 2-3 is a fine dose and will give you fatloss and all the nice benefits and probably some size. 2-3 with chinese will not be too benefitial. My girl runs 3ius every day of top notch chinese hgh and she has definitely gained some muscle and lost some fat but I bet she could get the same results with 10mg of anavar for 8 weeks instead of 3ius every day for 3 months. So if you're going to do hgh, 5iu's minimum IMO of top notch chinese grade. Plus its easier to do 5ius a day since its 10ius in a vial so 1/2 a vial a day :).
Serostim and other Pharmacy-grade HGH you can run 2 and see nice results. I started with 5ius of HGH. That didn't last long so I bumped it to 7.5. After 2 weeks of that I climbed to 10ius. Definitely have carpal tunnel and water retention in hands and feet but man does this stuff work nice :)

I didn't think we could talk sources on here... I would gladly tell you... Ill just say it has the BEST reviews... Hopefully it's the good stuff! How do I even tell?

Set a doc appointment for blood tests for igf1 then an hour before inject. Igf1 levels will be elevated

Top Bottom