Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and Hunger ??!!

SkimCap

HI guys ,
I need advise please .
I am 37 , female , 169cm, 66kg

I have been injecting HGH for the past 20 days, mornings, 1iu , (Hipertropin). No days off.
Running HGH to drop weight. want to drop 7 kg in 7weeks

I was training weight training 3 days a week but in the last week slowed down due to crazy pre Xmas time.

I founding even though it makes my skin looking great, I am extremely hungry !! more than normal.
I crave sugar and bad food… not like me normally.
I’ve gained 2kg fat in the past 20 days due to extra calories intake.

I am thinking to stop it as it defeats the purpose due to weight gain….

Has anyone have advise as too why it’s happening?
And should I stop ?? :worried:

Dear, I highly doubt HGH is causing u this problem & ur dose is less to. Ideally 2ius should be good to go & HGH will not show immediate results, min 2 months to see fat loss or even more. Mostly severe restricted unbalanced diet are the cause of these hungers cravings u r facing right now. Post up ur diet & I'm sure the problem lies within :)

It's hard to imagine you've gained 2kgs of fat in 20 days. HGH can cause bloating and even just eating poorly will up your weight temporarily due to water retention. I agree with the above poster too. You usually need minimum two months and more like 3-4 to see any strong benefit such as weight loss, so I'd plan on at least 6 months! It is not a short term supplement.

The HGH typical dose is 2iu when under the care of a Doc for anti-aging and weigh-loss. You also are best off dosing this in the evening, not morning, as this is when the body normally pulses its main dose of HGH for the day. If you don't take your injection immediately before bed, and continue to take it in the morning, then about 15 minutes after injecting, eat some protein. Try to keep it low fat, and as close to carb-free as possible. Fats and carbs blunt the pulse, and eating before injecting can also do this.

One of the common side-effects of HGH can be symptoms of hypoglycemia or wide swings in your blood sugar. Endeavor to eat every couple of hours, sticking primarily to high protein, moderate fat, and complex carbohydrates. Also, avoid sugary drinks, and attempt to lower your salt intake while on HGH.

HTH,
Treasure.

The weight you are gaining is just water weight. It should start to come off in 3-5 weeks max.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

The weight you are gaining is just water weight. It should start to come off in 3-5 weeks max.

Bro, I always respect ur advise & I know u have soo much knowledge, experience & wisdom to share but do u really think she can be having a bloatness problem with just taking 1iu a day.

Bro, I always respect ur advise & I know u have soo much knowledge, experience & wisdom to share but do u really think she can be having a bloatness problem with just taking 1iu a day.

Yes I do believe its "possible" for 1iu to partially responsible. Now understand there are several reasons for bloat. She may not be in touch with her sodium intake. When I am taking gh I am extremely sensitive to sodium. I can put on 6-9lbs in one day of water weight. Diet is so important and also is when you eat.
We don't know the potency of the gh?
Since this is her first go there is another is with gh, the preservative that is used causes red welts and swelling at the injection site. Depending on how it was injected the bloat could be a negative reaction to the gh. Hell maybe she stopped drinking enough water to properly flush her system. I would like to see her post her meal plan.

The HGH typical dose is 2iu when under the care of a Doc for anti-aging and weigh-loss. You also are best off dosing this in the evening, not morning, as this is when the body normally pulses its main dose of HGH for the day. If you don't take your injection immediately before bed, and continue to take it in the morning, then about 15 minutes after injecting, eat some protein. Try to keep it low fat, and as close to carb-free as possible. Fats and carbs blunt the pulse, and eating before injecting can also do this.

One of the common side-effects of HGH can be symptoms of hypoglycemia or wide swings in your blood sugar. Endeavor to eat every couple of hours, sticking primarily to high protein, moderate fat, and complex carbohydrates. Also, avoid sugary drinks, and attempt to lower your salt intake while on HGH.

HTH,
Treasure.

And this post is I think a disaster, whomever is giving you this advice is putting you at risk. Please don't post this information again on this board.

DO NOT EAT WITH IN A MINIMUM OF 30 MIN POST INJECTION.
1 hour is best. Nothing not even coffee not protein nothing. Proteins have sweeteners in them that your body mistakes for sugar. You will turn type 2 diabetic. It happened to a friend of mine on another board.

Second inject in the am immediately upon waking. If you inject at night you screw yourself out of your own natural production of gh. That is a fact.

Lastly anti aging dr are the biggest bunch of socially irresponsible people next to marajuana scripting drs.

I would have taken more time explaining this but I hate typing this much on my phone.

Yes I do believe its "possible" for 1iu to partially responsible. Now understand there are several reasons for bloat. She may not be in touch with her sodium intake. When I am taking gh I am extremely sensitive to sodium. I can put on 6-9lbs in one day of water weight. Diet is so important and also is when you eat.
We don't know the potency of the gh?
Since this is her first go there is another is with gh, the preservative that is used causes red welts and swelling at the injection site. Depending on how it was injected the bloat could be a negative reaction to the gh. Hell maybe she stopped drinking enough water to properly flush her system. I would like to see her post her meal plan.

You're pretty smart 4T....I'm impressed!! Probably because I totally agree with you! :)

She said her diet's been off too. 2kgs is about 4.4 lbs...I can gain that in one night of bad eating.

Does GH cause an increase in hunger? generally speaking? I know some of the peptides are known to do that.

OP...post up that meal plan! We can help you tweak it. You don't have too much weight to take off and I'm sure we can help you.

Top Bottom