Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey woots, MM, and other OFT

BIKINIMOM said:
Smart man you are....
Alot of stress occurs with these things.

Wootoom said:
Alot of stress occurs with these things.

You are preaching to the choir Holmes...

But at the end of the day, if you dont get eaten alive (by all sorts of *creatures*) - mad bank. Definitely not an industry for the faint of heart.

Wootoom said:
You think?

Dude, a pussy like that would get physically, mentally and emotionally crushed in ANY aspect of this business....

LOL the Old Grump just said to tell Clockwork to find the key to the V-door. Then we *might* let him play. Scotsman already lost his at the titty bar.

jon79 said:
holy crab.....we did 3 at 5,000 down in concho county west texas.....i would like to work in the oil field....i helped getting the funding for the three wells i was not out in the field.....

My Old Grump says, "Concho county = DRY HOLE."

Can you say, "INCOME TAX DEDUCTION"?! :lmao:

BIKINIMOM said:
My Old Grump says, "Concho county = DRY HOLE."

Can you say, "INCOME TAX DEDUCTION"?! :lmao:
i fuggin know i did not invest in them....i got investors for them.....until i found out they were crooks and i quit luckily none of my clients wrothe checks....

its really hard to find a strait ut place to work in my business....i really sucks all of my twenties wasted because i decided to become a stockbroker and work for small firms.....and now i have shit......hope all those fuckers burn in hell

i still have my license and no cutomer complaints or anything but since i worked for a firm for 4 years that got in trouble for somethin that they did when i was still in high school its really hard for me to get a job with a legit firm...

BIKINIMOM said:
Dude, a pussy like that would get physically, mentally and emotionally crushed in ANY aspect of this business....

LOL the Old Grump just said to tell Clockwork to find the key to the V-door. Then we *might* let him play. Scotsman already lost his at the titty bar.

After he finds the vdoor key, tell him to fill the water table.

Then he can come be my worm for awhile.

Cool little rig Scots, I drilled on a little italian double like that for a bit.

You guys are all fucking the earth and making it gush lol.

jon79 said:
i fuggin know i did not invest in them....i got investors for them.....until i found out they were crooks and i quit luckily none of my clients wrothe checks....

its really hard to find a strait ut place to work in my business....i really sucks all of my twenties wasted because i decided to become a stockbroker and work for small firms.....and now i have shit......hope all those fuckers burn in hell

i still have my license and no cutomer complaints or anything but since i worked for a firm for 4 years that got in trouble for somethin that they did when i was still in high school its really hard for me to get a job with a legit firm...

Check your PM's. :)

Top Bottom