Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Needto!

TheN1ghtmare21

Platinum
Aside from the simple answer of beastdrol what aas/ph/natty supp combo would you suggest to put on as much lean muscle as possible while not putting an oz of fat on with it!

test/tren/clen/peps

lol

I like the Idea but not a big fan of clen.Keep in mind well on tren your t-3 is getting suppressed. N2guard+Need2slin would be a great Idea on tren of any steroid cycle for that matter but deff tren. Or you can always supresses your bodies T-3 even more and add in some sythatic t-3 lol.. I am not apposed to it and a light dose. Couple of cycle options here though my friend.

Katanadrol cycle+added fat blasting

This cycle is focused on fat burning+muscle endurance and strength,but has added muscle sparing+Hardening effects
1-6 katanadrol 200mg every day spread out
1-6 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals ( morning noon and night)
1-4 forged burner 1 cap am and 1 cap pm.
2-6 hcgenerate 5 caps a day Needtobuildmsucle.com discount code

pct portion of the cycle
weeks of the cycle:
6-10 unleashed and post cycle 1 cap 3 times a day of each
8-12 phytoserm-347 1 cap am and 1 cap pm
6-12 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm.

Cycle enhancers ( optional)
You may pic any or all of them based on your taste and needs.
weeks of the cycle
1-6 Ancient strength 3 caps 30 minutes before work outs. ( added muscle building and work out energy)
1-6 gear 3 caps with every dose of need2slin. (catabolism prevention, nutrition retention protein uptake enhancement
1-6 muscle replenisher ( recovery enhancement)

what you will need for the cycle and where to get them along with discount.
1 bottle of katanadrol
1 bottle of forma-stanzol
get these two from mrsupps.com and use the discount code needto10

1 bottle of forged burner
1 bottle of need2slin
1 unleashed and post cycle combo pack
get these 3 from needtobuildmsucle.com and use the discount code needto139

1 bottle of phytoserm-347 get this from rlssupplements.com

All 3 stores give you free 2-3 day shipping.

2.A advanced short steroid cutting cycle with support sups.

weeks
1-8 test-p 100mg every other day
1-8 provirone or winny 50mg ed and prov is best.
4-8 run the full Fat Blaster Stack as directed on the web site http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/sto...Stack-p52.html

as soon as the cycle is over start PCT which should be weeks

8-12 Unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels needtobuildmuscle.com is where to get everything but the juice discount code needto139

FORMA-STANOZOLOL lowers both estrogen and progesterone so it can take care of any kind of gyno.If you get
problems with gyno,estrogen problems or bloat then run the formastane on cycle too. this covers
all of the estrogen/progesterone problems but is not so strong that it will hinder gains
dosing can be adjusted to cover any need. Read about the product and where to get it from in this thread
http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/...ozolol-treat-gyno-even-prolactin-induced.html

3. Test/tren/Masterone Ge your fat blaster one.
weeks
1-8 test prop 100mg every day
1-8 tren 100mg every other day
1-8 Masterone 100mg every other day
2-6 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals
1-12 CJC 250-300mcg twice a day
4-8 hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm
1-8 RNP's enviserate applied daily before cardoi ( good luck finding some I think orbit may have it)
8-14 forma-stanzol starting our at 5 pumps am and pm and reducing by 1-2 pump am/pm every other week. Reverse pyramid stile staggering down the dose each week
8-12 phytoserm-347 1 cap twice a day

Beginner GH and steroid cycle: Cutting
weeks
1-12 Testosterone prop: 100mg every other day
1-12 Trenbolone Acetate: 75mg every other day
6-12 Winstrol: 50mg every day (oral form is best to cut down on injections)
1-4 = HGH 2 IU’s one injection
5 HGH 2.5 IU’s one injection
6 HGH 3.0 IU’s split into two injections of 1.5 IU’s each
7 HGH 3.5 IU’s split into two injections of 1.75 IU’s each injection
8-12 4. IU's split into two injections of 2IU's every day.
You may continue using growth hormone through out pct for as long as you like up to 6 months or longer. With this cycle you can inject both the test prop and the tren ace at the same time. This will cut down on the amount of injections through ot the cycle. I like to run Growth 3 days on 1 day off but this is up to you.

Advanced GH and steroid cycle: Cutting
1-15 testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate 250mg twice a week monday and Thursday
1-14 primabolan: 100mg every other day
1-14 Masterone: 100mg every other day
1-6 Winstrol 50mg every day
1-14 T-3 (see Chart 1)
1-4 and 8-12 ( see chart 2)
1-4 = HGH 2 IU’s one injection
5 HGH 2.5 IU’s one injection
6 HGH 3.0 IU’s split into two injections of 1.5 IU’s each
7 HGH 3.5 IU’s split into two injections of 1.75 IU’s each injection
8-12 4. IU's split into two injections of 2. IU's every day.
You may continue using growth hormone through out pct for as long as you like up to 6 months or longer.

Chart 1:
When using T-3 for this cycle you want to start out at a dose of 12.5mcg every day. Then ramp up 12.5mcg every 3 days till you reach a dose of 75mcg every day. Stay at that does for 3 to 4 weeks and then ramp down in the same way you ramped up. Keep in mind you want to split your doses up into 2 or 3 doses a day. Example
Day 1-3 12.5mcg every day
Day 4-7 12.5mcg twice a day Morning and Afternoon
Day 8-10 12.5mcg 3 times a day Morning, Afternoon, and night
Day 11-13 25mcg Morning. Then 12.5mcg Afternoon and night
Day 14-16 25mcg Morning and After noon. 12.5mcg Night
Day 17-19 25mcg Morning, afternoon, and night
Stay at a dose of 25mcg morning, afternoon, and night for 4 weeks and then start to ram down the same way you ramps up. Taking away 12.5mcg every day.

Cart 2.
For weeks 4-8 and weeks 8-12 You will be using Clen. When dosing clen you will want to start out with 3 20mcg doses a day and move up 20mcg every 3 days till you reach 140mcg max. Always spread the dosing out over 3 doses a day 4 to 6 hours
apart. Never go above 140mcg and always only go up 20mcg every 3 days. Once you reach 140mcg stick to that dose for the rest of the time you are on the clen cycle. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off is the best and most effective way to use clen. The cycle would look like this

Day# Morning/noon/night
1 20/20/20
2 20/20/20
3 40/20/20
4 40/20/20
5 40/40/20
6 40/40/20
7 40/40/40
8 40/40/40
9 40/40/40
10 60/40/40
once you get to this dose just stay here till the end. Never go above this. Once you reach the end of 4 weeks just discontinue using the clen. Start the process again 4 weeks later during weeks 8 through 12.

Pct for the last two cycle can be the hcgenerate last 4-8 weeks of the cycle. Forma-stanzol starting day the cycle ends 6 week revers stager down method as seen above, combined with unleashed and post cycle combo. It is imperative one use taurine at 1 gram a day well on T-3 ( at high doses used for fat lose) and then followed up by using Need2slin during pct or a product by protein factory called zip. IMO I think Alpha T-2 could prob be used also.

When using clen, T-3. And tren Keep in mind this is super taxing on your adrenal system. Adrenal Fatigue can set in quickly and reek Havoc on you. I persinally feel that one of the best ways to get in your gram of Taurine and also combat this fatigue is with Muscle replenisher as seen here
Muscle Replenisher

Feel free to pm me any time or post a reply and then link me to it in a pm. I enjoy helping and setting up things like this forum people.

If I had to choice I would pick the very first cycle only add in 100mg test prop every day and 100mg tren every other day. nice 6 week killer combo right there

thats one hell of an answer!!

but theen again, have we come to expect anything less from need2 or the mods?!!!!

Damn talk about a thorough answer!

x2!

NTGAAS: I've got my first SD cycle coming up in the next few weeks and I was going to run HCGenerate alongside Nolva during PCT, but I see you recommend running it on cycle as well, would you recommend doing this this for an SD cycle? If so what kind of duration, just the whole cycle? (Will only be 3 weeks), and at what dosage?

Cheers!

I think option number one Would fo exactly what the op is looking for- pure lean gains( legit diet, provided). Very comprehensive answer.... See what you do is start with option #1 and just work your way down the list.... It's like your next five cycles layed out for ya, lol.

Top Bottom