Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hey, let's talk about vinylgroover getting his chode licked again. That was fun.

casavant said:


Dballer, my southern brother, the ambience of the chode transcends the man.

SO THIS IS YOUR NICE WAY OF CALLING HIM A CHOAD?

HAHAHAHAHAAA
 
vinylgroover said:
Cas,

How the hell do you post a pic on here.

Dballer,

At least i can laugh at myself bro.

good.. I can laugh at you too.

we got somthing in common.:)
 
dballer said:


good.. I can laugh at you too.

we got somthing in common.:)

No problem..............bygones the other day. As i said to Kayne, i play the ball not the man. We don't have to agree on everything, but i come here for a good laugh and not much more:)
 
dballer said:
calling someone choad is not excactly nice.


Do you guys ever scratch you chode, then take a furtive sniff when you think noone's looking?








Dballer- do you and I stand kosher?
 
vinyl..
for the record.. everything I post that is not to do with politics is usually ment to laugh at.

the zimbabwe shit does get me really mad though. I am touchy on certain subjects.
 
Top Bottom