Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Knoxville, why does Bikinimom pay tribute to you in her avatar?

HEhehehehee I thought everybdoy knew LOL!

I have to hand it to Knoxville... He is one funny motherfucker!

Every time I see my avatar I still bust out in a wide ass grin.

:D

There is almost nothing that I value more than comedy. Smiles and laughter make even the most unbearable situations seem less difficult. Life is too damned short to take ourselves seriously all of the time.

The only thing that I value above good humor is honesty.

KNOX.....I'M SUPRISED THEY ARENT ON THE MOD BOARD LOBBYING TO GET YOU BANNED. LOL

KAYNE

Bikinimom the way you look in that avatar combined with the subliminal message, it seems like you're glowing after Knox just left your bed!

bikinimom said:

There is almost nothing that I value more than comedy.
The only thing that I value above good humor is honesty.

OMG! You are soooo hot! Sometimes I can't stand it. Between your photos and saying the right things all the time.

Still love the FOOD PYRAMID IS A NAZI PLOT thing or whatever that was.

Thanks, Kini. You make my day sometimes.

paying tribute and/or sarcastically mocking moderators in either avatars or signitures is the worlds most perfect art form.

ttlpkg said:
Bikinimom the way you look in that avatar combined with the subliminal message, it seems like you're glowing after Knox just left your bed!

Heheheheeeee It is truly funny. I sent him 3 pics and this is what he "created".

This is actually one of my favorite pics.

And sorry there Puc, no one is getting mocked in my avatar. My avatar is PURE comedic genius.

Top Bottom