Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guys, new here some questions!

Chaotix

I recently decided I wanted to lose some weight. I'm not hugely overweight or even really fat. Just got a little extra chub I would like to get rid of (Six pack if possible) I've been running everyday for 30 minutes a day. I would like to run more but I'm not in shape enough and 30 minutes actually kills me for the time being but hey it is everyday.

I have cut all bad stuff out of my diet, I used to eat fast food in moderation cause it was easy but I've stopped all that. I was wondering what are some good choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner for someone like me? Also is that eat six small portions a day rather than three medium sized meals actually better? I'd like to know if the rumor that running in the morning with nothing in your stomach is actually best for you for burning more fat?

Here's the catch, while losing weight I would actually like to gain some muscle by weight training and cut and tone my body a bit. What should my schedule look like for this type of action and what kind of supplements should I be looking at?

Thanks guys!

here is a shopping list i copied and pasted from the thread i read about 30 seconds ago:

PROTEINS
White fish (any kind)
Shrimp
Tuna
Salmon
Chicken breasts no skin
Lean turkey
Ham (moderation) low fat
Steak (moderation) and lean
Extra lean ground beef
egg whites

DAIRY
Non-fat or low –fat yogurt (any flavour)
Low –fat or fat-free cheese (any)
Skim milk
Non-fat cottage cheese

VEGGIES/FRUITS
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Beans
Asparagus
Radishes
Romaine/mixed greens/spinach
Cucumber
Tomatoes (moderation)
Peppers (all colours)
Onion/garlic
Squash (spaghetti or pepper)
Sweet potatoes
Bananas
All berries
Apples
Peaches
Kiwi

FATS
Walnuts
Olive oil
Peanut Butter (moderation)
Omega oils 3-6-9 (udo's choice)

GRAINS
Brown rice
Oatmeal
Whole grain bread (1 piece)
Rice cakes
Whole wheat tortillas
Low-fat granola

eating several small meals a day is better than 3 larger ones, and skipping breakfast is the worst thing to do in the morning. eating a meal is what starts your metabolism for the day, and keeps it goin. and yes fasted cardio is good, since you wake up after approximately an 8 hour fast over the night you have no energy from food in your stomach so your body must break down something else to get energy,

Top Bottom