Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guys, interested in Sarms...need more info..

I was just wondering mostly what it was used for. I've seen people using it as PCT...I'm running a cutter and would Sarms be a good addition? Ostarine? Need more info...would appreciate some feedback! Dylan I know you have lots of experience

If you do run Sarms, why not run them between cycle? Either way, report back. Im super interested in hearing how they work for you.

If you do run Sarms, why not run them between cycle? Either way, report back. Im super interested in hearing how they work for you.

thats a great point, is it ok to run with a bit of test? or wait till after cycle?

Honestly bro, i often feel better on sarms than i do on an aas cycle... I absolutely love them and the results are excellent!

hey Dylan,

have read the article on Ostarine from the link you provided.
how does it work when taking during PCT? and for 4 weeks?
dosage at 25mg for 4 weeks? and since it's during the 4 weeks PCT so no need for another mini PCT correct?

thats a great point, is it ok to run with a bit of test? or wait till after cycle?

To be honest, I haven't researched the studies yet, so Im not the guy to ask. I downloaded quite a few studies from PubMed a year ago, but haven't got around to reading them - you know my schedule. Its hectic.

When anything "New" enters the market, I tend to let others be the Guinea pigs. I used this approach before I jumped into the deep end of the pool with peptides - Frag 176-191 for example. And that worked out great.

I've waited a little longer with the Sarms as I'm scared of messing with my vision.

To be honest, I haven't researched the studies yet, so Im not the guy to ask. I downloaded quite a few studies from PubMed a year ago, but haven't got around to reading them - you know my schedule. Its hectic.

When anything "New" enters the market, I tend to let others be the Guinea pigs. I used this approach before I jumped into the deep end of the pool with peptides - Frag 176-191 for example. And that worked out great.

I've waited a little longer with the Sarms as I'm scared of messing with my vision.

the only sarm that has any effect on vision is s4... its not a permanent thing and if its dosed properly, it can be held to a minimum... its hard to say because of the variation it has from person to person in how it binds to the eye receptor but i have written a proper protocol to dose it to avoid the sides as much as possible...

Andarine (S-4) - Evolutionary.org

hey Dylan,

have read the article on Ostarine from the link you provided.
how does it work when taking during PCT? and for 4 weeks?
dosage at 25mg for 4 weeks? and since it's during the 4 weeks PCT so no need for another mini PCT correct?

please start your own thread...

the only sarm that has any effect on vision is s4... its not a permanent thing and if its dosed properly, it can be held to a minimum... its hard to say because of the variation it has from person to person in how it binds to the eye receptor but i have written a proper protocol to dose it to avoid the sides as much as possible...

Andarine (S-4) - Evolutionary.org

Yes I've read S4 is the culprit. Still...im waiting until a larger body of test subjects has reported back.

Top Bottom