Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey guys im thinking of buying a portable bbq grill

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
i mean eating grilled shit is the best way to eat meat, right? and its easy as hell. you just fire it up and toss the meat on it. no messes or anything- marinade that shit and just grill it.
well.. i live in a dingy bachelor pad with no balcony, so im thinking of buying a tiny portable charcoal or gas grill.
im planning on putting the tiny unit on my stove top , right under my blower fan so the smell gets blown out of the house. i figure with the grill, i really will have no more use for my stove.
im planning on cooking steaks, chicken and burgers. now can someone recommend me some cheap, portable grills? should i go with charcoal or gas? what brands? thanks guys. i was looking at this one in paticular:

http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/...ode+matchall&recN=113001&N=0&Ntk=P_PartNumber

i wouldn't use a charcoal grill indoors.

go for gas, and make sure you keep that fucker clean - nothing is nastier than eating a piece of meat that has leftover remains of the previous meat attached to it.

oh, and how is the 30 year old?

t town representing!

dude the 30yr old is ancient history. im dating a nubile 19yr old right now. i broke up with the 30yr old like 5 months ago lol.

can the george foreman grill cook any type of meat? or is it limited to small items?

Yarg! said:
dude the 30yr old is ancient history. im dating a nubile 19yr old right now. i broke up with the 30yr old like 5 months ago lol.

broke up?

wasn't it more that you bought her drinks all night then she ditched you at the end of the night?

yarg...portable grill will fuck up your place.....smoke like crazy

yes get the llarge size george forman grill it can cook anything u need

Spanky11 said:
broke up?

wasn't it more that you bought her drinks all night then she ditched you at the end of the night?

o her. i thought u meant this other 30 yr old chick i dated for abit. ya i bought her a few drinks and never saw her again. that was like a year ago man.

Top Bottom