Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey George, how's about a lactaid triple threat.

Benzi

Hey, i've bought mq's ppa and it's awsome!!! Best legit preworkout sup i've ever used.
I've been wanting to try your triple threat for a while now but it contains milk protein that will irritate my stomach. There are a lot of lactose intoreant people out there that i'm sure would love to try the stuff out. Do you think that yu will eve come up with a lactose triple threat?

Benzi,
I am lactose intolerant and I have no problems with the Triple Threat, this stuff is awesome. Trust me, I don't work for them or anything. Correct me if I am wrong, but since it's milk protein isolate and powdered it is not the same as regular milk. I know if I have regular milk, 1%, 2% or skim and I'm out of the house, I'm asking for trouble. You can buy the lactaid pills and take them before your shakes. Besides the Triple Threat is expensive enough and I don't want it to get anymore expensive. Its great the way it is. I hope I helped a bit, maybe other lactose intolerant members can help you as well. Good Luck. AJ

George, the only thing I would suggest to add to the Triple Threat would be Aminogen. Think about it. I don't think its expensive to add but you would know more then me on this one. Just a thought. Thanks :D

George, I love the Triple Threat. Its the only MRP/Shake I use NOW...NO ONE else can compare to it. Thanks for a great product. :p :fro:

Last edited:
Top Bottom