Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey, experienced aas ladies..

abxavier

I have been reading on Anavar and the side effects and whatnot, and I was curious as to if that would be better to go with as far as gaining a little muscle/hardening.
It would be my first aas, and as i've read in previous posts, its the best to start with for first timers.

I still want to lose bf, so would anavar help this as well? Or would it be okay to stack with yohimbine or eca?

Ladies with aas experience, please respond. I'd greatly appreciate your input.

10mg Anavar ED - 5mg AM and 5mg PM. You will burn fat due to increasing muscle, however, it is not a fat burner. The ECA stack or ECAY stack would both work well with it.

Hope that helps! ;)

That helps a bunch, thanks!

What about just running anavar and yohimbine? And anavar is a great start for someone thats never used an aas?

No AAS will help much without a good diet... and if you diet is just good get it great before you use AAS.
That said post up your diet and let the ladies take a look at it. They might find a thing or two that can get you the results you want without having to use steroids.
If your diet is spot on then go for it.
If you do go ahead I think it would be a great idea to write a journal detailing your daily experiences. That would let other women know what to expect... the highs, the lows, the results etc.

Last edited:
You may or may not like yohimbine.... some people cannot tollerate it, but then again some can't handle ECAs...etc. It's really a game of trial and error.

For tight muscle toning you would want var as a starter AAS. You can cycle it with ECA, ECYA, Clen, Yohimbine or straight Ephedrine... amongst other things. Although we discussed Clen :)

I just started an ECA thread you might be interested in! ECYA is just adding Yohimbine to it...

Hon, why not start your own name instead of using your boyfriend's ;) LOL

No AAS will help much without a good diet... and if you diet is just good get it great before you use AAS.
That said post up your diet and let the ladies take a look at it. They might find a thing or two that can get you the results you want without have to use steroids.
If your diet is spot on then go for it.
If you do go ahead I think it would be a great idea to write a journal detailing your daily experiences. That would let other women know what to expect... the highs, the lows, the results etc.

I do have a good diet, thanks to thandie. She tweaked it a bit when I first started posting up on here. What I eat varies throughout the day. I usually have about 5 meals. Meal one is 3 egg whites, either boiled or fried. And 1/3 cup of oatmeal and 2 flaxseed pills along with my multi and hair skin and nails pills. The rest of the day varies. Today, so far I've had that. Meal two was post workout 2 scoop whey protein. Meal 3 was a 5oz steak salad with 1 tbsp vinaigrette dressing. 4 will be can of light tuna in water and about 10 baby carrots. Meal 5 will be 1 scoop whey protein. Like I said, it varies what I eat. I work part time, mostly nights. So when I'm here, its usually tuna or a chicken salad. But the first 2 meals usually stay the same. And I lift 5x a week. Separating body parts as needed. I do not take any stimulants. And I have at lest 1 cheat meal a week. I like what I've read so far about anavar, and if I do decide to take the plunge, I will def document every little thing while on it.

If you want to take the anavar route and you're serious about diet and exercise... you will like it.

If you want to take the anavar route and you're serious about diet and exercise... you will like it.

I am definitely serious about anavar. For a while I was not interested at all in taking any kind of steroid. But after reading up on it and reading women's experiences on it, I think it may be for me. Read that it was the best for women that don't want to bulk. And read all about the potential sides, and I am willing to take that chance. I've been serious about my diet for quite some time now. And though its expensive, I've still been finding ways to get in what I need. My boyfriend has about 10 anavar pills left. Thinking about taking them in 5mg doses, but I think I'd better wait until I'm sure and have the money to purchase my own. I see they are quite expensive. Wouldn't know where to buy them from, though. I imagine I'll probably get it from the same place he got his. Idk yet. Still haven't even found ephedrine yet!

Sounds like your diet is good.
I am a minimalist... meaning... I like to use the least amount necessary to achieve the desired results.
If it was me I would go with 5mgs the first time. You can always up it to 10mgs next time.
Thats just me.

You should be able to get a 1 1/2 month supply of good ephedrine for $80-$100, 3-4 month supply of Caffeine for $10 (right off ebay), Aspirin generic.... cheap and a 4 month supply of Anavar tabs for $40-70

You'll easily waste that kind of money on GNC weight loss supplements and never see the desired results.

Check out the sponsors! One thing you'll learn... AAS don't fall in your lap, you kind of have to keep your nose clean and your eyes open.

Top Bottom