Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey BigAndy69

LeanTeen

Hey, I know we haven't formally said hello or anything but I was wondering if you could come up with a training/diet plan to fit my needs like you have done with a few other people. I am a teenager, 6 feet 160 pounds, vegetarian. I go to the gym about 3 days a week. Could you come up with a nice detailed training and diet outline for me? I know its a lot harder since I'm a vegetarian (no fish either), but your help would be greatly appreciated.

I've never helped a vegetarian before, I am the wrong person to ask for this. And for others that ask me or others questions, make sure you include your goals and what you eat.

Hey to both BigAndy69 and bignate73. Thank you for replying to my post. You two seem to be very experienced and posess quite a bit of knowledge about bodybuilding. I know I have not formally introduced myself to either of you and I thank you all the more for responding. Basically I am 16 (young/newbie call it what you'd like) and have worked hard for the last 6 months or so in the gym and nutritionwise. I drink a couple of optimum nutriton protein powder shakes a day, usually with whole food for better absorption. My goals are to add mass, perhaps not in great bulking quantities but while I am still a little cut down from a diet I just finished that lost me a lot of fat and gained me some lean muscle. So basically I would like to keep it like this and add as much muscle and as little fat as possible (even with all of the information I have read and heard about conflicting with my views) I go to high school which is greatly inconvenient for the 6 meals a day thing. I would like to post a picture of myself for critique but am having a little bit of a tough time with it. Perhaps someone could help me or tell me what is wrong.

P.S. Both BigAndy69 and bignate73 have been helpful thusfar but I would greatly appreciate any response from anyone. Thank you for the replies so far and by all means keep them up.

i may be working with a vegetarian soon. give me a bit of time to learn some stuff. hehe. the guy i may be working with is hardcore vegan though. not into bodybuilding, but marathons. ill have to tweak his stuff a bit, but it can be done.

Top Bottom