Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hemorrhoids

Thanks cas.... I read on the Web that wet tea bags helps swelling Assholes, but they threw me out of the Cafeteria.

I'm gonna stop by the drug store and pick up some stuff because I need this gone by Sat.
Prayers that I don't need to crap anytime soon OK?

Can we make this a sticky?

She definitely does not look like your average Herb dealer. I wonder if she know Havoc ?
grandmalogo1.gif

you might have done is squatting. The only time I get them is when I am squatting heavy, BUT, with bad form. you know how you push when you take a shit, majority of people do the same thing when squatting, and all that pressure and cause a vein to swell.

I have had them 4 times now, you know how to hold a turd in don't you, do the same thing when squatting.

That is just what helps me, everyone is different

Whiskey

I blew an O-ring once squatting. Jesus Christ it felt HUGE! I'd never had one so I did the head-between-knees-spread-ass-cheeks manuver in front of a mirror. It was tiny.

No real point to that story.

Whiskey said:
you might have done is squatting. The only time I get them is when I am squatting heavy, BUT, with bad form. you know how you push when you take a shit, majority of people do the same thing when squatting, and all that pressure and cause a vein to swell.
That is just what helps me, everyone is different
Whiskey

Well Kiss my Bender and smack my Ass.. Well.. not today please.

Thanks Whiskey, Fro as I've been seriously wondering "Why did this Hemr happen to me"?

I haven't had any brick turds lately but I have gone heavy on my Squats in the last 2 weeks and had a Vein popping session last Thursday and my friend Mr. Swelly come for a visit Friday-Saturday.

Not bad form but likely Straining big time....
Thanks agian.....

Top Bottom