Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Helpful Folk Remedy for Gas

Blaithin

New member
I've noticed so many comments on protein gas that I wanted to share a simple remedy that has worked to relieve much of the discomfort that I have had since eating a high protein diet. I in no way intend this to be medical advice and ymmv, But it has worked for me!

Fennel Tea

1 heaping tsp. fennel seeds crushed (I use a mortar and pestle but I get so uncomfortable sometimes I would use a rock if I had to, LOL!) steeped in 8 ozs. just boiled water for 10-15 mins. in covered mug. Strain and enjoy. Drink 1-3 cups/day.

It actually is quite pleasant tasting and has a mild black licorice aroma.

I hope this may help someone. :)

Blaithin
 
Top Bottom