Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with workout routine for skinny guy

clearly a surprise to anybody World Health Organization browse it throughout its preliminary book, and affirmative it outlined the Chris Parker figure once and for all.

sorry to hear about your issue here @jr350 , im 22 years old, i weight about the same give or take depending on the amount of laziness in my life at the time lol, ive been lifting since i was 12 , never took dieting serious until a few months ago, never fully dedicated a full year to it and in doing so i never got to pass 140 UNTIL i did a ph cycle. i gained like crazy on just super dmz 3.0 . i kept just about all my weight for a long time, until i slacked on diet and training again. i usually come on here and see a bunch of Ahole BROSCIENTISTS filling everyone they dont like(skinny outta shape people) with insults, when more then half of these guys are nobodies in the real world. the best advice i can give you is find your bmi, find your activityt level so you will know what is your base calorie need for your lifestyle and add 500 calories atleast to it , also only workout about 30 mins in the gym ,your cant afford to be there 1 -2 hours burning all these calories ! that defeats what us ectomorphs are trying to do here! take shots of olive oil, there caloricly dense and easy to consume, peanut butter and jellys , buy serious mass gainer from gnc or bodybuilder .com that stuff has 1250 calories in WATER only, dont get me started on mixing milk! drink lots of milk! get your carbs pre work out .SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT oh yeah and SQUAT . PM me any time also id like to know how your doing on the test i have test e and dbol waiting for me here at home lol i just want to get a better foundation before tarting the real stuff lol you WILL lose it all if you dont diet good bro
i hate to say it but its 80% diet
your protein syntheis is throught the roof thats why your gaining but wait till you come off!

I'm 5'11 146lbs 32 years old I have been skinny my whole life tried doing workouts on my own never really got any results so I got discouraged I'm trying my first test cycle and I'm looking for the best workout I can get to bulk any advice would be appreciated
Sent from my HTC One using EliteFitness
sorry to hear about your issue here @jr350 , im 22 years old, i weight about the same give or take depending on the amount of laziness in my life at the time lol, ive been lifting since i was 12 , never took dieting serious until a few months ago, never fully dedicated a full year to it and in doing so i never got to pass 140 UNTIL i did a ph cycle. i gained like crazy on just super dmz 3.0 . i kept just about all my weight for a long time, until i slacked on diet and training again. i usually come on here and see a bunch of Ahole BROSCIENTISTS filling everyone they dont like(skinny outta shape people) with insults, when more then half of these guys are nobodies in the real world. the best advice i can give you is find your bmi, find your activityt level so you will know what is your base calorie need for your lifestyle and add 500 calories atleast to it , also only workout about 30 mins in the gym ,your cant afford to be there 1 -2 hours burning all these calories ! that defeats what us ectomorphs are trying to do here! take shots of olive oil, there caloricly dense and easy to consume, peanut butter and jellys , buy serious mass gainer from gnc or bodybuilder .com that stuff has 1250 calories in WATER only, dont get me started on mixing milk! drink lots of milk! get your carbs pre work out .SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT oh yeah and SQUAT . PM me any time also id like to know how your doing on the test i have test e and dbol waiting for me here at home lol i just want to get a better foundation before tarting the real stuff lol you WILL lose it all if you dont diet good bro
i hate to say it but its 80% diet
your protein syntheis is throught the roof thats why your gaining but wait till you come off!

also
what kinda test

Top Bottom