Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with third cycle (test, deca, and eq)

Footballphilly

I've been working out pretty regularly for over 10 years now, so I'm in no way new to that, but I just started doing steroids about 2 years ago in South Korea, where I could get anadrol OTC for dirt cheap. Back then I didn't really know what I was doing, or where to get anything else, so I did an adrol only cycle. After putting on 30 lbs in 2 months though, I got hooked.

My second cycle, I got a little smarter and did some research, this time I did:
weeks 1-4 50mg dbol ed
weeks 1-6 500mg test-e ew
weeks 7-12 750mg test-e ew

I upped the test because I didn't feel I was gaining enough from just 500mg.

This cycle I have: 9750mg Test-e, 9000mg Deca, 3000mg EQ, and 1000mg dbol. What I was thinking was:
weeks 1-4 35mg dbol ed
weeks 1-13 750mg test-e ew
weeks 1-12 750mg deca ew
weeks 1-12 250mg eq ew

I can't get anything else right now, unless it's online, since I'm in Afghanistan, and will be for another 6 months. I'm open to suggestions on how I should dose it though, I've read I should take twice as much test as deca, but being in Afghanistan, I'm really not worried about deca dick. I have 250mg ampules for the test, so that has to be 500mg or 750mg ew, but the deca and eq are vials. I was thinking about splitting it up into two cycles with eq only being in one, but I'm not sure I have enough test for that. I've been researching this for 2 years now (well, googling it and searching message boards), but I'm in no way an expert, so any advice would be appreciated.

Stats: 24 years old
5'10"
230 lbs
405 lb Bench
445 lb squat
465 lb deadlift

My diet's as good as it's gonna get out here, but no, it's not perfect. I'm trying to gain mass and strength here, not too worried about fat

Drop the eq and save it that dose too low to see any results from it plus I wouldn't run eq and deca together any ways..I would also drop the deca to 600Mg that is plenty and run it 14-16.Weeks.. Deca is rally long half life so I would say 14-16 Weeks and 750 is too much a week trust me

yea, I was thinking 750mg might be a lot, but would I really want to run it 1-3 weeks longer than test? I guess I'll probably end up saving the eq for a 10 week cycle at 300mg ew, or just wait til I get back and can get some more

Any other opinions? What about something like:
weeks 1-4 35mg dbol ed
weeks 1-13 750mg test-e ew
weeks 1-13 600mg deca ew
weeks 1-10 300mg eq ew

From what I've read, eq's usually 300-400mg a week, but If I go 400mg, I'd only get 7 and a half weeks out of it. Being with test and deca 300mg should be plenty anyway right? I'd just save the vial, but I'd either have to get more of it later or have the same problem then anyway. besides, I'm not sure about carrying it through customs back to the US. I brought it with me from the US, but going this way there weren't any customs to go through. About the deca for 14-16 weeks, it wouldn't be good to run longer than test would it? It'd be really difficult to extend my test to that long, since it's in 250mg 1ml ampules, kinda hard to get 600mg out without wasting the extra 150mg in the third ampule.

For PCT I have clomid right now, and I'll be taking cabaser throughout the cycle for prolactin gyno, which I think I'm prone too (had lactating nips before, but only when I squeezed em.) I've been looking at the stacks from the sponsors here, though, and am considering getting them. Clomid's worked so far, but it wouldn't hurt to try something new and better, especially since I'm adding more into this cycle than I've done so far.

Thanks for the help, the more information I can get the better. Like I said, i've been researching this for awhile, but I'm no expert.

Well after looking into eq some more, I might drop it til I can get another vial after all. It's looking like everywhere I look people say it takes 4-8 weeks to kick in, and even a 12 week cycle at 400-600mg ew is short, so my 10 week cycle at 300mg just sounds tiny.Would it make a difference since I'm kickstarting with dbol and running test and deca too though?

Alright, that's what I'll do. Thanks for the help, I knew a little about deca and test, but not too much about eq. I wasn't originally planning on taking any, but a guy I knew just got some for himself and asked if I wanted a vial too, I didn't realize how much more I'd need for it to be effective.

Top Bottom