Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with next large cycle

fatfree

OK - here is the scoop. I've just finished a fairly large cycle (sust 250 @ 750mg/week, dbol @ 25mg a day for 3 weeks, deca @ 600mg/week for first 6 weeks and then switched to equipoise @ 600mg/week, and 20-30mg of nolvadex a day). I'm on my 3rd week off and I've started my hcg and 10mg nolvadex/day and 1/2cc of liquidex every other day. I'm starting mt next cycle in September to put on some more size for an April show (National qualifier). I have 50cc of tren, 40 amps of sust. 250, 30cc of equipoise and some liquidex. I'm currently 5'11" and 252 pounds @ approx. 11% bf. Obviously, I want to come into the show as large as possible, but weight is irrelevent to me as long as I am ripped and full. What else, if anything, will I need for my next cycle? How should I use what I have? I'm not going to take dbol or deca again, due to the fact that it almost killed me on my last cycle (none of that vet prop either....holy shit!!).
Thanks for the input.

For you cutting cycle for the show, I would recommend:

weeks 1-8: Sust 750mg/wk
A-50 50mg/ED
EQ 600mg/wk

weeks 6-12: Test susp. 400/wk
Primobolan 300/wk
Winny 50mg/EOD
Var 30-40mg/ED
Clen

Notice: there is a 2 week period where the 2 phases overlap, so you're taking everything listed for a period of 2 weeks.

A top finishing IFBB pro gave me that advice for a cutting cycle.

GH would be good too if you can get it.

for cutting I'd run

tren weeks 1-8 75mg eod
winny weeks 1-6 50mg eod
eq weeks 1-10 600mg
liquidex eod weeks 1-12 0.5mg

maybe I'm weird.

Thanks for the help guys. I hadn't even thought about the show cycle yet.....but I guess now is as good a time as any. Thanks again

Top Bottom