Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with my diet

MilkManTU

Like many I've seen on this board, I am away at college which makes dieting a bigger challenge. I was wondering if someone could critique my diet and routine. On regular days the only carbs i eat are vegetables, on training days i take in about 40 g hi GI carbs postworkout. I try to do refeeds once a week but this usally just turns into a cheat day.

Meal 1: 2 scoops of whey
Meal 2: Tuna salad, broccoli, salad with chicken or beef and italian dressing
Meal 3: 2 scoops of whey
Meal 4: Steak or chicken(not cooked as clean as i would like it to be), veggies, salad with chicken or beef italian dressing
Meal 5: 6 pieces of chicken (clean about 40 g protein)
Meal 6: 2 scoops of whey

3 days a week split

monday chest /tris 12 sets chest 6-9 sets tris
wednesday back/bis 12 sets back 9 sets bis
friday shoulders/legs 12 sets shoulders 12 sets legs

cardio-usually on off days, but sometimes i do it after lifting 30 + minutes a session.

I feel my fat loss has come to a halt I was wondering if someone sees something wrong here. i do drink once in a while but im done with that for a while. im 6'2" about 192 right now about 13% bf ide like to get to 9-10%.

thanks
:confused:

Workout plan looks good. Add some fats to your diet. Have 3 meals of fat+pro, and 3 meals pro+carbs. Never eat fat+carbs. But you can have fat+pro plus less than 1o grams carbs but not too often. If you have the money, you can add ala to your diet to get you cut and pack on muscle. :martini:

all it looks like now is you are trying to eat all protein and have very little fat and carbs, that isnta good diet. you need to pick a diet you want to follow, plan it out and follow it, your options are very large, you can follow a basic macronutrient breakdwon of eitehr 50/30/20 40/40/20 or 40/30/30 pro/carbs/fat, or u can follow a keto type diet such as cdk, tkd, crum type diet. most ppl think keto diets work best, but if u eat around 12 X your bodyweight in calories each day you will definately be able to lose wieght. if u want some info on keto diets do a search on Kakdiesels ckd diet, or click on mr page links at the top of the page and read his article on ckd diets, or u can look at crums trhead, you have plenty of optinos. just pick a diet and plan waht to eat, follow it for a good 8-12 weeks and u will def lose fat.

thanks alot 110, i felt like i was gettin enough fat from the way they cook the chicken i eat in the caf or when i get tuna salad. I know these arent necessarily the best sources of fat but its the way ive been getting them. I'm done with school in about 2 and a half weeks so ill be home makin my mom cook me stuff haha. for some reason i have no problem not eating carbs too.

Top Bottom