Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with fat loss!!!

jinxed_teen

Guys I was wondering if I am on the right track to lose 10 pounds before summer... I eat sensibly with lots of protein, I do cardio 4 times a week and I weight train twice a week. I have done this for almost two months and I have seen only minimal fat loss. Will doing this for another month, making it 3 months doing all this make the difference, or am I screwed for summer?

Help please!!

Please post what you consume for your diet. What % carbs,protein and fat. You must be eating too much, if you have not seen many results.

I dont know exactly what the percents are but these are the foods:

Meal 1

Bowl special K with skim milk

Meal 2

Turkey sandwich on whole wheat

Meal 3

Whatever mom makes usually 300-400 cals

Snack: Half a tuna sandwich

Wow. errr...

Dude, start reading other posts for diet ideas. That's pretty bad; i don't know where to start.

Belilia, could you please try to help me? or anyone? By the way I also usually have a chocolate bar during the day, which I would skip if it meant losing weight.

This is a pic of my stomach, as you can see I have about ten pounds to lose, thats me sucking in.

Is there a reason you need to lose the weight? If not then I would say bulk up, you do not need to lose any weight. You eat barely anything, you have to up your food consumption, plus i'd add another day or two of weight training.

you need to go to the diet board.
Post your stats to start with. (height weight age perhaps bf%)
they'll help you out....mostly with recycled info given out by newbies that like to regurgitate info to up their post count, but you'll probably learn something.

If you're lucky you'll get a reply from MS, Mr.X , Genetiking etc...

Don't fall into the zero carb fallacy you are bound to be persuaded into....unless you are up for that.

"I eat a chocolate bar during the day" WTF?
Common sense....no shit you ain't losing weight.

Besides the bar, there is everything wrong with that diet.
Look into the other board.

Peace

You want a six pack? WELL Prehaps doing

100 sit ups
30 sec break an then
50 situps

an look into the other board!!

On awhole get over losing weight BULK UP your a f$%3 weed

Top Bottom