Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with bluking deit

jayks

hi im findin it hard to put together a good meal plan at 3000cals i have to say this is the hardest thing bout lifting i have to do, if any of you lads could help me out it would be appreciated any advice or examples would help

I'll make this a quick post because I don't have much time... I will post up a full diet later if I have time (What I use for bulking) And youre stats would help alot so we can further help you!! For breakfast, I found that the best was eggs and oatmeal and through in some turkey bacon slices, or a first snack of the day a tin of tuna with a little mayo or something like that with nuts and milk (I find that milk helps a lot when bulking as it is loaded with nutrients and it's pretty good quality protein, pretty complete "food" if you will) for lunch fish/chicken/beef with some whole wheat pasta/sweet potatoes/potatoes/brown rice/whole wheat bread... A good big protein shake PWO ,for dinner same thing as lunch (add vegetables and fruit throughout the day too, especially greens good for you full of vitamins) For night time snack before bed I love having cottage cheese with fruits and some nuts with some fish oils supplements... Add a multivitamin to all that (I love peanut so I usually snack on them throughout the day =D)

Top Bottom