Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with biceps

SNAKE BITE

I'm not sure how to say this but, my left arm is weaker than my right, so when I do dumbell curls (for example) with the same weight, my left arm works much harder to keep up, but still is weaker. Problem is now my left is getting visibly bigger than my right arm. My question is should I try and make them equally strong or use different weight when curling and keep them the same size?

if i were you, id try doing dumbbell curls on a preacher. standing or sitting one, doesnt matter. use the same weight, same reps, but the lagging arm will soon enough catch up to the larger stronger one. you will have mis-matched arms otherwise.....hehe, which would be quite a sight. grins.

joconnor if i were you, id try doing dumbbell curls on a preacher. standing or sitting one, doesnt matter. use the same weight, same reps, but the lagging arm will soon enough catch up to the larger stronger one. you will have mis-matched arms otherwise.....hehe, which would be quite a sight. grins.

The lagging arm is the larger one.

Just continue to train for the stronger arm and don't worry about the size difference. It should correct itself in time.

best advice i can give ya is what i said....dunno why one is larger but is lagging. maybe ya injured it or something? when i was younger, i helped my father move a couch (he wasnt much help), and i supported the weight of the couch with one arm, and guided it with the other. to make a long story short, my bi's now have similar shape to that of arnolds (no where near size, but one of the peaks on one is great, while the other is more rounded). it was also injured for a while after that, and i noticed that the weight i was accustomed with, was much less then the other. my cousin (who is my workout partner) suggested the same routine i gave you, and they evened out in the end (weight and size wise, although i still do not quiet achieved the peak....even after all these years). keep the reps the same for both arms. the smaller, stronger arm might be able to do more weight/reps, but in order to keep yourself symmetrical, you are going to just have to deal with it for a while i guess.....keep me posted on how this works for you (PM or email), maybe i can help ya more if you still havent seen a change.

Top Bottom