Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help: Wife has no desire for sex

Perhaps a silly question but....Are you absolutely sure she likes men at all?

edit: To elaborate on what I just asked...You've been together for nearly 10 years and if she came to the realization that she likes women sometime during that time think how difficult it would be for her to admit that to you. It's one of the reasons why I've never ever wanted to get serious with any of my girlfriends through highschool and the early couple of college years; no one knows jack shit what they want.

If this hormonal therapy doesn't work, check the classifieds or something and look for a woman willing to have a threesome with you guys. Or even a guy. Try both and see her reactions.

nisser512 said:
Perhaps a silly question but....Are you absolutely sure she likes men at all?

edit: To elaborate on what I just asked...You've been together for nearly 10 years and if she came to the realization that she likes women sometime during that time think how difficult it would be for her to admit that to you. It's one of the reasons why I've never ever wanted to get serious with any of my girlfriends through highschool and the early couple of college years; no one knows jack shit what they want.

If this hormonal therapy doesn't work, check the classifieds or something and look for a woman willing to have a threesome with you guys. Or even a guy. Try both and see her reactions.
That's terrible advice. I'd bet any amount of money that her lack of desire is stress related. Too much rat race, feeling pulled in a million directions, not enough time in the day.....those are the libido killers for women. Men feel stress and they want to lay the wood to their woman but for a woman, when she feels tired and stressed and she goes to bed the idea of sex just seems rediculous. I wish women were more like men! ha! Guaranteed, if this guy took some extra load (I'm not insinuating he doesn't do his part because I don't know him) with no expectation of ANYTHING in return and was consistent over a decent period of time, she would perk up. If that doesn't work, I would go with checking her hormone levels and maybe getting her on some low dose test cream. I would definitely not say, "hey baby, I was checking out the personals and what do you think about us bringing another girl into our bed". That's a quick way to get booted out of the house - unless she's into it but that is a longshot and if she were I bet he would know after all their years together

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
That's terrible advice. I'd bet any amount of money that her lack of desire is stress related. Too much rat race, feeling pulled in a million directions, not enough time in the day.....those are the libido killers for women. Men feel stress and they want to lay the wood to their woman but for a woman, when she feels tired and stressed and she goes to bed the idea of sex just seems rediculous. I wish women were more like men! ha! Guaranteed, if this guy took some extra load (I'm not insinuating he doesn't do his part because I don't know him) with no expectation of ANYTHING in return and was consistent over a decent period of time, she would perk up. If that doesn't work, I would go with checking her hormone levels and maybe getting her on some low dose test cream. I would definitely not say, "hey baby, I was checking out the personals and what do you think about us bringing another girl into our bed". That's a quick way to get booted out of the house - unless she's into it but that is a longshot and if she were I bet he would know after all their years together

He already says that she's not stressed and that he treats her like a queen...I'm having a tough time believing that a woman has absolutely zero sex drive in close to 10 years. I could see it if he was a fat sweaty slob but considering the board...i doubt it.

Not to sound negative and im sure you do not want to hear this angle on it but, you ever think there is a good chance you 2 are just not sexually compatible?

Took me 35 years to finally find the ONE and we are going on 2 years now and still can't keep our hands off each other and we still go at it 3+ times a day but we are very compatible sexually and have had awesome chemistry from day one..Hummm the laying face down thing is interesting, one of my X's could only get off that way with me doing the anal thing to her ever tried some light bondage may you need to tie her up and don't ask just do it see what her response is

See when happens when you violate the first of the "BBF's Rules To A Happy Marriage"?

Never marry anyone who you do not have amazing sex with. You will regret it.

Top Bottom