Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help weight loss suppliments.

trife86

sup guys i need to lose like 40lb and i want to do it at a good rate and i was wondering if there is anything you all suggest to be the best to lose weight that i can find in a store at my local GNC or vitamin shoppe

I've lost over 100 lbs so I know where you are coming from. The first thing to get straight is an eating and exercise plan. Without those, pills are useless. If you want to buy a weight loss supplement, go to GNC and get one with Ephedrine, because it works. The non-ephedrine stuff they are selling is absolute CRAP:mad:

I know, because I am trying one right now and the losses have dropped by 75%:rolleyes:

id like to get an epehdra product from tehre but can you name some good products tehy sell there? i go to the gym 3 -4 days a week so that helps a bit and i been working on my diet

i know that shark but here its very very hard to find epehdra products so any one possibly tell me a place in the nyc area that sells em

Top Bottom