Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*HELP* Robboe & Cackerot69

MonStar1023

I am going to drop Titan Training I personally dont care for the program too much I am going to start it up again this winter when I am taking in 4000-5000 calories per day it seems like it would work good as a bulking program...

I wanted the both of you to try and make up a routine for me to follow for the next couple of months. You both always talk about how much different your 2's training philosophy is than everyone else's etc.

I am going to be followin a CKD and cutting so if that makes a difference just change up your program's a bit. Its an 8-Day diet so Id appreciate it if you made your training routine 8-Days long. I cant say that I will do it 100% but I did say I would try your training tips and philosophies after I am done with Titan Training.

:D:D

Well, with a CKD you have to schedule your training around the carb load, which can be a pain in the ass. I wouldn't train to failure during a keto diet, anyway depending on your carb load (I'll assume saturday and sunday), training should look like this:

Monday - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Legs

Tuesday - Back/Biceps/Abs/Calves

Then on Friday I would do a full body circuit as the depletion workout.

So, for example:

Monday

Bench Press-2x4-6, 8-12
Dip-2x6-10
Shoulder Press-2x4-6, 8-12
Skull Crusher-2x6-10
Squat-2x8-12
SLDL-2x6-10

Tuesday

Chins-2x6-10
T-Bar Row-2x8-12
Shrug-2x6-10
Striaght-Bar Curl-1x4-6, 1x8-12
Weighted Crunches-2x10-15
Calf Raise-2x10-15

Friday (performed with little to no rest between exercises)

Squat-1x15-20
T-Bar Row-1x15-20
Leg Curl-1x15-20
Bench Press-1x15-20

Then you would repeat that once or twice more. The purpose of this day is to deplete muscle glycogen while not fooking up your muscle maintenance, hence the high reps (also increases hGH release, potentially speeding fat loss) and the high reps shouldn't interfere with your other workouts because they use different energy mechanisms and fibers types.

None of these sets (in either workout) should be taken to failure, on moinday and tuesday stop with maybe another rep left in you (as to prevent neural burn-out, which is much more likely on a low carb diet).

Note that this would be very different if you weren't on a CKD, but due to the nature of the diet certain (significant) changes had to made. Anyway, I would advise to totally ditch Titan Training, perhaps use it for a short period followed by a very low volume protocol, but overall it looks kinda shitty to me.

Well, there you have it (by the way, I won't be around as much so if you want a question answered by me in specific, PM me or put my name in the title).

Aight thanks a lot bro I appreciate it... well see what we can do.

:D:D

You dont have any problem with your upper pec development at all? Just curious.

LOL my "upper pecs" are ok, but it's all genetic anyhow.

If you are really worried about your upper pecs not growing without incline presses (baha), then you could throw an incline press rather than bench or dips...but it's really only going to hinder you, but perhaps it will make you feel better :)

Haha I hear what your saying bro but its hard because I have always done inclines... its wierd just to leave out such a "great mass-builder for the upper pecs" according to everything I have ever read... the same way that incline dumbbell flyes "widen your pecs and sculpt and shape the muscle."

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Top Bottom