Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help please

lplionheart

hi, a mate of mine asked me if i could find out some stuff for him.
He is in his 50's has been competing for years (competed in mr universe once) and has a comp in 5 weeks and wants to know if there is any gear that will help him fill out and look better on the day?
hes 5'7 competes in the 80-90kg so im guessing hes ealry 90s atm, he is cutting.
He has done test and winny quite abit over his career but has developed frozen shoulder and he says this will probably be his last comp. He just wants something that will make him look better on the day. Hes against Dbol, aparently his mate died from liver cancer from it.

thanks

hi, a mate of mine asked me if i could find out some stuff for him.
He is in his 50's has been competing for years (competed in mr universe once) and has a comp in 5 weeks and wants to know if there is any gear that will help him fill out and look better on the day?
hes 5'7 competes in the 80-90kg so im guessing hes ealry 90s atm, he is cutting.
He has done test and winny quite abit over his career but has developed frozen shoulder and he says this will probably be his last comp. He just wants something that will make him look better on the day. Hes against Dbol, aparently his mate died from liver cancer from it.

thanks

halo would be a nice option to really harden up right before a competition in the little amount of time frame that he has... it is very toxic though and n2guard will be a must to run along side...

thanks, ill look into it. do you reckon liver protection helps prevent alot of the hepatoxy? i think hes wary of taking orals that are quite toxic. Is there anything else? he was thinking about taking some prop over the competition period, would that be helpful?

n2guard covers everything... liver, bp, lipids, etc... liver support is not enough with orals... it helps but it doesn't cover all the problem areas...

n2guard covers everything... liver, bp, lipids, etc... liver support is not enough with orals... it helps but it doesn't cover all the problem areas...

I agree n2guard is the way to go. And even though orals are toxic the liver is pretty resilient. So as long as there are no underlying issues and your not a booze hound you will be fine running a short course of orals. The n2guard will provide protection as well so the risk isn't that great. Ive run two orals at a time on several occasions and didn't have any issues. People tend to blow things out of proportion, especially steroid dangers. Abusing over the counter pain killers and prescription drugs is far more dangerous, and people take those like candy with little concern. But as soon as you mention juice people go apeshit about the dangers as if one pill is gonna kill you. Moderation is the key with everything.

Top Bottom