Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help, please read.

bunk

I have been training for years now with simple over the counter supplements such as creatine, glutamine, and various vitamins. I'm looking to get more serious but i still want to stay with supplements i can get out of my local vitamin shoppe or gnc. I am leaning towards andro150 poppers but heard they do not give good results. i have done my homework and research but im swamped with the number of products. i would appreciate any ideas or suggestions of some serious over the counter supplements i can start, their side effects, and any good stacks. thanx

"it hurts, so good"

First what are you looking to achieve, usually the biggest lack people have is a consistant diet and supplement regimen, if you are young 16-25ish A good multivitamin, protein, creatine, glutamine, and possibly a weight gainer, along with a sound diet should be all that you need...

i think i have gained all i can from that type of lifestyle, im looking to improve. i am 19 but well-developed so please give me some ideas.thanx

Top Bottom