Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP Please!! itchy tender nipples

LONE_AZ said:
That line of reasoning will probably make his Gyno worse. Some of test he is using is aromatizing more will probably increase the amount of free circulating estrogen. Go with the Novaldex and Vitex, that will cover some of your bases.

Yes, I do agree. It could be just from the deca also so who knows? That's why I liked to try everything by its self first, this way I know what's going on w/my body!

BTW campy, do the nolv @ 40mg/day till the symptoms go away then go down to 20mg/day for the rest of the cycle and with the clomid therapy!

I'd also drop the deca to 250-300mg/wk.

I had the same prob it freaked me out cause I never had symptoms b4 but I took the advice from guys on the board used Nolva til it quit getting worse they stayed swolled for 2wks after I finished the cycle but went away and are normal now just like they bros said it would

WeeMan

LONE_AZ said:
That line of reasoning will probably make his Gyno worse. Some of test he is using is aromatizing more will probably increase the amount of free circulating estrogen

Yes , it could. However i'm a little tired of people blindly encouraging the use of armidex and novadex and trying to convince people you are a fool for not taking with your cycle like it is some witchhunt.

In this case i would agree he should take some anti-estrogen ( however if it is progrestrone then the novadex will do nothing to stop it ) , however the whole trend of everyone taking anti-estrogen is bulls**t unless you know that you are prone , had a previous history of gyno , or taking huge amounts of androgens. And unless you are in any one of those three categories it is nonsense to scare people into taking anti-estrogen when i know for a fact that i have taken dosages that exceed these "HIGH RISK" gyno cycles without any problem and i have yet to take a single novadex , armidex or liquidex in my life. Don't get me wrong i know someday i will need it but i'm just saying taking novadex every day with 500mgs sust and 200mgs deca tells me your wasting your time or that your genetics are not great.

RoNiN said:
Yes , it could. However i'm a little tired of people blindly encouraging the use of armidex and novadex and trying to convince people you are a fool for not taking with your cycle like it is some witchhunt.

You call it a witchhunt. I call it preaching caution to newbies.

.. however the whole trend of everyone taking anti-estrogen is bulls**t unless you know that you are prone

Let me know how someone can determine if they're "prone", if they have yet to do a cycle.

And unless you are in any one of those three categories it is nonsense to scare people into taking anti-estrogen when i know for a fact that i have taken dosages that exceed these "HIGH RISK" gyno cycles without any problem and i have yet to take a single novadex , armidex or liquidex in my life.

Key word in your paragraph, "I". "You" are not prone to gyno, that's awesome. But just because you aren't doesn't mean that the next guy starting his first cycle, or another bumping his dosages for his next cycle, won't be.

Don't get me wrong i know someday i will need it

Not necessarily. Again, you may be gifted in the sense that you are not prone to it, period.

but i'm just saying taking novadex every day with 500mgs sust and 200mgs deca tells me your wasting your time or that your genetics are not great.

Ok, this one just doesn't make any sense to me. :confused:
How is one "wasting their time" by taking "Nolvadex" with 500mg sust and 200mg Decca or their "genetics are not great"?
Please explain.

You usually don’t know you’re prone until it is to late. Gyno sucks plain and simple and avoiding it at the cost of some gains or a few bucks never hurt anyone. Now on the other hand, having to have you chest cut open and risking being permanently disfigured has.

Gentlemen,
Thank you for all of your input. I will up the nolvadex to 20mg a day for the rest of my cycle. I also will do HCG and Clomid at the end of my cycle as I did on the first one.

Ronin, BTW, I am not taking any test right now as I am only on week four.

I greatly appreciate everyones help. This board has been a tremendous help for me!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!

Top Bottom