Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

.........Help Pimp my FAT!!

EPROM

Banned
Okay, 3 weeks into a 6 week Monsterdrol and Cyclo-Tren cycle. I have gone from 183lbs. to 195lbs. and muscle gains are good, with one exception:

.....I'm FAT!

I still have my nasty looking life preserver abdominal fat ring and fat in my tits & ass. All other body parts are fairly good. I even have emerging vascularity in arms and legs. If Michael Moore and Stone Cold Steve Austin had a baby it would probably look like me right now.

My BMR and cycle is demanding a huge calorie & protein intake, ...but I'm not burning the calories I'm taking in.

I can do cardio ...but that starts hurting bulk gains.

I can eat less ...but I'll have muscle wasting.

I can lift more ....but I'll hurt myself because I'm old.

I can take a dietary supp ....but I can't have ANY Caffeine or Ephedrine.

Help make my fat go away!

Birdman

12 lbs in 3 weeks and your BF has not changed means your starting some serious body recomp and in turn the fat should start to come off as your lean body mass increases. When you finish the cycle then start some am cardio and tweak your diet as Sparta has said and you will loose some more of that BF.

Sparta,

I can deal with the fat right now. I'm kinda used to it, ...but FAT + 12 LBS = CLOTHES NO FIT. Shoulders are much bigger and shirts aren't fitting either. Diet is fairly low carb. I'm downing 3 to 4 Muscle Milks with skim milk. I love my skim!! Foods are lots of eggs with yoke - fuck the cholesterol. My veins are going to be so big you could shove a $700B bailout plan through them. I'm also eating lots of peanut butter.

I'm probably doing more Muscle Milk than I should. It's not "really" food ...but it is. It's got all the stuff food has in it. So technically I'm fairly low carb - high protein ...but protein will convert to fat if not burned up. Being I'm 47 and could fit inside most of you guy's thighs I'm probably converting some of my protein into fat. Total cal count is right at 3K per day with 250 g of protein.

Access,

I can go for cardio after this cycle ...but won't I start losing all this fun Monster-Muscle I just put on right along with it? Actually, my abdominal fat ring "seems" smaller pinch-wise ...but the ends of my belt still keeps getting father away from each other. I'm planning a Test E / Dbol cycle later this winter and I want to be in good shape for that one ...or should I just forget about my fat until then?

Fatso Birdman

You and I are almost the same age and unless your 5'2 then 195 is not overly heavy. Your clearly seeing muscle growth here but you can't expect the fat to disappear overnight. Trust me at our age it takes time and a lot of hard work. It was oh so much easier when I was younger. Anyways what I would maybe do now to help is to start some cardio after your workouts. Just 15-20 minutes and this will help immensely. Don't do on leg days and make sure you still have 1-2 days off from all training so you keep it enjoyable.

Hit the cardio a little harder after your cycle and don't be overly concerned with losing all of the muscle you have gained. Run a good PCT and this will go along way to ensuring you keep a good portion of it but cardio and diet is where your going to see the most improvement with lowering bodyfat. Also when training keep your rest periods between sets to 45 seconds. Running first thing in the AM is where I saw my best improvements in reduction of bodyfat. I was getting up at 5am and hitting the treadmill before consuming any foods and this shocked my system into relasing some bodyfat so try this when you come off and should work.

Hit the cardio a little harder after your cycle and don't be overly concerned with losing all of the muscle you have gained. Run a good PCT and this will go along way to ensuring you keep a good portion of it but cardio and diet is where your going to see the most improvement with lowering bodyfat.

I can add the cardio. I'd rather suck on a bottle of Ephedrine ...but I can do the cardio.

You mentioned we are nearly the same age. The 47-year-old fat I have now is "different" from my 40-year-old fat. I can't explain it. It's just "different". It doesn't want to go away. Was your fat like this? Is this that special type of "old fart" cortisol fat that is so hard to get rid of? It just sits there, ....flopping around ....mocking me and my new cardio plans.

Birdman

Exactly as I suggested. I am 46 and getting rid of fat at our age is twice as hard as it used to be.

The only way I got it really moving was that AM cardio I mentioned. I hate cardio also but it's something you just have to do and I now actually don't mind cardio so much. I am running 10 miles these days when I was struggling to do 1 only a year or so ago.

Top Bottom