Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Pat, 1-AD cutting cycle ideas!

Fortes

Alrighty Mr. Arnold (or anyone else with expertise). I want to do a 6 week 1-AD cutting cycle for which I plan to buy 3 bottles of 1-AD and use 400mg a day. I'm about 245-250 lbs., around 16% bf and I'd like to get down to a leaner 225-230 and gain some muscle. I know I'll probably have to eat around 300 grams of protein a day . . . but I'm debating over wether or not to strictly observe my eating habits other than that, alternate caloric intake, etc.

Here is my plan, in essence:

1. 400 mg of 1-AD a day (with Nizoral! Learned my lesson. )
2. 3000 Calories a day (maintenance of 3500)
3. 300-400 grams of protein a day
4. No carbs before bed or when sedentary

Is it sound? Is there a better way? Should I up my dosage to 600mg a day? Thanks for the advice.

Fortes said:
Alrighty Mr. Arnold (or anyone else with expertise). I want to do a 6 week 1-AD cutting cycle for which I plan to buy 3 bottles of 1-AD and use 400mg a day. I'm about 245-250 lbs., around 16% bf and I'd like to get down to a leaner 225-230 and gain some muscle. I know I'll probably have to eat around 300 grams of protein a day . . . but I'm debating over wether or not to strictly observe my eating habits other than that, alternate caloric intake, etc.

Here is my plan, in essence:

1. 400 mg of 1-AD a day (with Nizoral! Learned my lesson. )
2. 3000 Calories a day (maintenance of 3500)
3. 300-400 grams of protein a day
4. No carbs before bed or when sedentary

Is it sound? Is there a better way? Should I up my dosage to 600mg a day? Thanks for the advice.

The best dosage of 1-AD is something you have to determine for yourself. As far as your best diet goes, that is also something that cannot be determined by someone else based on stuff you write on a board. You sound like you have enough background to determine what works best for you. You just have to be patient and do your share of trial and error. Good luck

Top Bottom