Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on Anavar cycle.

DEEZEL2

I am 5'10, 135lbs looking to lean up a bit. I don't want to take win and I am able to get some avavar. I have been training for a year or so. Is anavar the right AAS for be to be taking? Or should I get some Clen? Also, what dosage should I take of Anavar? Thanks.

Diet, diet and diet -:) var does not help you loose weight. clen does - but only for a few weeks - then a rebound.

So.. diet, cardio and some ECA for a few weeks.

Diet?

I know it might not seem helpful when the only response you get is about diet, but diet really is the number one factor in leaning out. If your diet is not CLEAN, nothing will give you the results you want. :)

Post up a sample few days of your diet and I bet we can tweak it to help you get some more results before resorting to AAS. :)

And welcome! :)

DG - i swear, we should make a sticky to a point of when to use and when NOT to use AAS. Some people think that if you take them - all problems solved -:)

I'll look into compiling a sticky for AAS useage...and anything else you guys can think of that might be helpful.

If the only goal is to lean up, drop some BF, anavar is not the answer. Not even for a man.

My wife has an incredible diet for competition. She can almost get away with little to no cardio. However, muscle fasting was much more evident when she was not using var during cutting. It works well to preserve muscle mass. Simply getting lean may not satisfy you if you lose all your size. What is your goal..just to lose weight? More info is need before an accurate response can be submitted.

Top Bottom