Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help...newbie with anavar

Glad you came to the site. You were getting some bad advice in regard to deca and winny.
Var can assist you in getting to you goals. I am assuming your goal is to lean out since you mentioned a weight loss drug.
I am a believer in basic science. What that means is you take one compound at a time. That allows you to see how your body reacts to it. Later you can run the first substance with a second and you will note how the second compound effects you. If you jump right in with both you don't know which is doing what!
That said I would choose the weight loss drug or Anavar. Not both.
I may be way off in direction here so please post up your overall goals and I can be more detailed with what you are looking for.

I would keep taking your script and get your diet in check. Spend 12 weeks eating correctly and assess from there. Your eating habits will get you results faster than any drug or - any exercise for that matter.

If you can stick with a clean diet and get a workout program in place, you will be surprised at your results. After you've done the work, you may see that you really don't need anything else.

Anavar was given to AIDS patients to prevent muscle wasting. That's where it originated. It does not speed up metabolism, it does not create unbelievable gains in any way. If your diet isn't right, you won't see anything at all using it. You may get a little stronger, but it will not get you more lean.

You have to do the work. There is just no way around that.

Tami is right on about a proper meal plan.
I have been floundering a bit with training but I am down 25+ pounds and have abs again and it is because my diet is doing all the work.
I started out not too long ago well over 265. I am down to 240 at last check. I am still leaning out and my workouts are not what I would like and not as often as I would like. Ten more pounds and I will be peeled to the bone! No drugs here either. No cardio for that fact too. I just stick to the diet 100%.

Top Bottom