Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me with carbs please

wcjcMr.O

Plat Hero
Platinum
im 22, 5'11", about 190lbs, 10% bf. just got back into lifting consistently 3 months ago.basically im in a government program and i have to eat whatever the feds feed me. it isnt much. I usually get a choice of foods and I can eat fruit and greens and i get seconds whenever i can but the protein is usually pretty slim. i know i need at least a gram of protein per pound of body weight. but i probably only get around .6/lb.

can i still gain muscle without adding too much fat if i up the carbs? i can pretty much eat as much oatmeal and rice or potatoes as i want. the protein is the problem.

i dont cook the food so its hard to say what my calories are at right now. but im probably around 250 gms carbs/day, 120 gms protein/day, not sure the fat.

thanks alot for any help

Can you not get any of your own food at all? Can you elaborate on your situation? Are you never home? Is it military? There is no way for you to get protein shakes or anything? If you have NO control then Im not sure how much we can help, but if you elaborate a little more, it will give us a better shot.

-Legacy

im in a federal training facility. i live out in the middle of nowhere and only go into town maybe once a week. i can get my own food when i go into town but i only have about 50 bucks every two weeks to spend on stuff i want. i cant have protein shakes here they dont allow it. no supplements at all. i get three meals a day of whatever there serving here, i can usually have seconds. i try to eat wheat bread PB&J after dinner and some whole or just egg whites. the only thing i reallly have control over is my intake of carbs. oatmeal, rice, and potatoes as much as i want. i can probably get some more eggs to eat for the protein maybe.

eat a lot of oats and fruit. get all the extra eggs you can eat the whole egg not just the whites. can you get milk? if so drink it.

ya i can get milk, i usually drink about 16 ounces with each meal. i was thinkin of filling up a water bottle with milk at dinner time and downing it with some eggs before bed. good idea?

ya i can get milk, i usually drink about 16 ounces with each meal. i was thinkin of filling up a water bottle with milk at dinner time and downing it with some eggs before bed. good idea?

yes that is a good idea.

cool thanks joe. will do. i get pretty good results with eating like s. so i cant wait til i get out of here and can eat an actual bulk diet with things I cook myself. gonna be awesome.

thanks alot guys

Top Bottom